NECROMATOGRAPH: Large Horror Anthology, Week 2 of 8
  • porterassist81
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

NECROMATOGRAPH: Large Horror Anthology, Week 2 of 8

by porterassist81 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am

Hello Everyone,

My name is Michael Porter, Editor and Chief at Miskatonic Press. We've started a campaign on indiegogo for NECROMATOGRAPH, a large collection of horror fiction from over thirty contributing authors. Miskatonic has self published five books this year and launched a magazine. With Necromatograph we wanted to put together a really impressive collection, with some original artwork, to aim at getting into bookstores.

So we're on week two, and I've managed to raise a grand total of $2. I've been promoting through social media and some contacts I have. If you type Necromatograph into google you'll get a decent amount of results. So, baby steps. The project still has some time, I'm aiming to raise $3 more dollars today and make some new contacts for the publishing company. If you want to take a look at the campaign or just say hi my email is porterassist81@gmail.com. Here is the project link.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/necromatograph

Thank you for your interest. Hope to meet you. R/Michael Porter

• porterassist81
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: NECROMATOGRAPH: Large Horror Anthology, Week 2 of 8

by porterassist81 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:39 pm

Yesterday was great, we are now 1% funded. Thank you. My goal for today is to reach 2%. porterassist81@gmail.com
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: NECROMATOGRAPH: Large Horror Anthology, Week 2 of 8

by sbriggman » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:55 pm

Hope you guys are successful :) I might consider spacing out your paragraphs a bit better. On the page, it looks skewed in portions.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.