Follow

KickstarterForum.org

This site is not affiliated with Kickstarter, Inc.

Kickstarter Tips and Advice

Promoting your campaign? 1 year 7 months research compiled.

Tips to help you plan and run a successful campaign.

by hyperstarter » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:03 pm

I don't think he meant "paypal" as such, but targeting with keywords people who are interested in your:
- Product
- Competitors product
- Niche
- Crowdfunding
Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: http://www.hyperstarter.com
User avatar
hyperstarter
-- Veteran Member --
-- Veteran Member --
 
Posts: 728
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:18 am
Location: Hong Kong

Share This Thread On

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Reddit Reddit Share on Google+ Google+

by Piscato » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:36 pm

Just finished reading every comments. Thanks a lot!!!

Hey Hyperstarter, I had been looking at your page (that's how I got here actually, with your recommended sources). I'll get in touch at some point, but I'm a new member so can't PM yet.

Cheers
Learning as much as we can for our future launch.
Thanks everyone for the valuable information!
User avatar
Piscato
-- New Member --
-- New Member --
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:57 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia

by lowkey » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:25 pm

Piscato wrote:Just finished reading every comments. Thanks a lot!!!

Hey Hyperstarter, I had been looking at your page (that's how I got here actually, with your recommended sources). I'll get in touch at some point, but I'm a new member so can't PM yet.

Cheers


Giles (Hyperstarter) apparently have a good feedback. I would recommend him too.
Personal Record : Assisted 13 Campaigns - 13K Backers - $2M Funded
Kickstarter Marketing - The All Kill Facebook Ads
http://bit.ly/facebookallkillads
1 Year 7 Months Crowdfunding Marketing Compiled
http://bit.ly/marketingresearchcompiled
lowkey
-- Veteran Member --
-- Veteran Member --
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:19 am

by lowkey » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:28 pm

selke wrote:Big Thanks for this post and interactions. As i am digging into FB Ads etc. to do
the majority of advertising myself, espacially in the prelaunch period to collect data and generate leads through a Landingpage, its very helpfull to read all the advices.

One Question maybe lowkey or anyone can answer me ??

I dont get the conclusion about the one demografic attribute to target my audience, beside my other demografic according to my product.
3. Your audience must be interested in Paypal because whats the point targeting those who dont know about Paypal right? duh.


So why my audience must be interested in Paypal ??

Thanks Sam


Actually its not a must. In some sense, what I am trying to say is they need to at least keep up with the current tech (which means they need to be familiar with paypal as current online payment tycoon)

So for example, if you were planning to venture into games niche, they should show interests in EA or Blizzard for example.
Personal Record : Assisted 13 Campaigns - 13K Backers - $2M Funded
Kickstarter Marketing - The All Kill Facebook Ads
http://bit.ly/facebookallkillads
1 Year 7 Months Crowdfunding Marketing Compiled
http://bit.ly/marketingresearchcompiled
lowkey
-- Veteran Member --
-- Veteran Member --
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:19 am

by lowkey » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:28 pm

ericyoungart wrote:This post was super helpful! Thanks everyone who commented! Especially lowkey, you're a saint!


I am not. Just a nerd baby.
Personal Record : Assisted 13 Campaigns - 13K Backers - $2M Funded
Kickstarter Marketing - The All Kill Facebook Ads
http://bit.ly/facebookallkillads
1 Year 7 Months Crowdfunding Marketing Compiled
http://bit.ly/marketingresearchcompiled
lowkey
-- Veteran Member --
-- Veteran Member --
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:19 am

by lowkey » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:29 pm

asifparves3402 wrote:what if I want to promote my channel ? how it gonna work ?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/17 ... -storage-s


This is almost impossible considering your funding goal...too high man
Personal Record : Assisted 13 Campaigns - 13K Backers - $2M Funded
Kickstarter Marketing - The All Kill Facebook Ads
http://bit.ly/facebookallkillads
1 Year 7 Months Crowdfunding Marketing Compiled
http://bit.ly/marketingresearchcompiled
lowkey
-- Veteran Member --
-- Veteran Member --
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:19 am

by Piscato » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:46 am

lowkey wrote:
Piscato wrote:Just finished reading every comments. Thanks a lot!!!

Hey Hyperstarter, I had been looking at your page (that's how I got here actually, with your recommended sources). I'll get in touch at some point, but I'm a new member so can't PM yet.

Cheers


Giles (Hyperstarter) apparently have a good feedback. I would recommend him too.



Not sure if sarcastic or not. I've seen comments when you give Hyperstarter a bit of a hard time lol!

By the way, I'll get in contact with you too at some point, lowkey. Just haven't done it yet because I'm quite a few months away from starting a campaign and because I can't PM haha. Also, I'm still to read your All Kill FB ads thread.

Thanks for all the input... it's really valuable!

Greg
Learning as much as we can for our future launch.
Thanks everyone for the valuable information!
User avatar
Piscato
-- New Member --
-- New Member --
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:57 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia

by flikframe » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:17 pm

Thanks lowkey, for all your tips posted in the original post, and all the feedbacks you gave to other creators about their campaigns, really enjoyed all your straight-forward comments. I've worked in digital advertising as a designer for years & I still have LOTS to learn about marketing!
Come and check out my Kickstarter project! Love to hear feedbacks!
http://bit.ly/flikflik

Flikframe is a picture frame that sticks on the wall with Blu-tack (or similar). Collapsible & lightweight, customize how it looks in 30 seconds.
flikframe
-- New Member --
-- New Member --
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:43 am

by marta_king » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:53 am

Hey!

Thanks for sharing! Very interesting information! Will follow some of your advices! :)
Back THE TREEE: http://kck.st/2j6t5u6
Sustainable fun-iture for KIDS
Plant a seed at the heart of your children's room!
marta_king
-- New Member --
-- New Member --
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:35 am

by hyperstarter » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:55 pm

Yeah you're right he does give us a hard time, mostly says the opposite to whatever advice is given out.

I recommended a client to Lowkey, it didn't work out too well between them - so I'm hoping they can sort it out amicably...so watch this space.

Piscato, what campaign are you working on?

Piscato wrote:
lowkey wrote:
Piscato wrote:Just finished reading every comments. Thanks a lot!!!

Hey Hyperstarter, I had been looking at your page (that's how I got here actually, with your recommended sources). I'll get in touch at some point, but I'm a new member so can't PM yet.

Cheers


Giles (Hyperstarter) apparently have a good feedback. I would recommend him too.



Not sure if sarcastic or not. I've seen comments when you give Hyperstarter a bit of a hard time lol!

By the way, I'll get in contact with you too at some point, lowkey. Just haven't done it yet because I'm quite a few months away from starting a campaign and because I can't PM haha. Also, I'm still to read your All Kill FB ads thread.

Thanks for all the input... it's really valuable!

Greg
Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: http://www.hyperstarter.com
User avatar
hyperstarter
-- Veteran Member --
-- Veteran Member --
 
Posts: 728
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:18 am
Location: Hong Kong

PreviousNext

Return to Kickstarter Tips and Advice

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 8 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 116 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:38 am
  • Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]