Legal Medical Marijuana Crowdfund - Just Launched
  • 500n3rdst
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Legal Medical Marijuana Crowdfund - Just Launched

by 500n3rdst » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:44 am

Our Legal Medical Marijuana Crowdfund Just Launched.

Its A Revenue Share so you get paid back 3x if you back us.

here is the short link to the crowdfund site for all organic medical marijuana and 500 N 3rd St.

www.500n.us/1

• chet.matrine
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Legal Medical Marijuana Crowdfund - Just Launched

by chet.matrine » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:17 am

Wait how can you afford to pay everyone x3 back if they invest... thats unsustainable even for a ponzi scheme.
  • 500n3rdst
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by 500n3rdst » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:22 pm

Its a real estate investment, your investing in real estate. we lease the building at 30 dollars per square foot. 125,796 x 30 = 3,773,880 per year of income. easy to pay investors back. www.Invest-in-medical-marijuana.com or youtube and facebook All Organic Medical Marijuana
  • 500n3rdst
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by 500n3rdst » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:40 pm

chet.matrine wrote:Wait how can you afford to pay everyone x3 back if they invest... thats unsustainable even for a ponzi scheme.

Its a real estate investment, your investing in real estate. we lease the building at 30 dollars per square foot. 125,796 x 30 = 3,773,880 per year of income. easy to pay investors back. www.Invest-in-medical-marijuana.com or youtube and facebook All Organic Medical Marijuana
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:31 pm

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    RainbowStalin
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by RainbowStalin » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:10 pm

I'm looking for a way to invest some money. Is it still on? Can I participate? I like the very idea because I'm a marijuana user myself. I buy this stuff from Brooklyn, NY Medical Marijuana Delivery Service because I have a prescription. I have neuropathic pain and the doctor told me to use this stuff. I think that the thing goes well for them and I want to be a part of something similar. So if your project is still on, I want to join it. Or even become one of your partners.
    Donnabell87
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Donnabell87 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:25 pm

RainbowStalin wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:10 pm I'm looking for a way to invest some money. Is it still on? Can I participate? I like the very idea because I'm a marijuana user myself. I buy this stuff from Brooklyn, NY Medical Marijuana Delivery Service because I have a prescription. I have neuropathic pain and the doctor told me to use this stuff. I think that the thing goes well for them and I want to be a part of something similar. So if your project is still on, I want to join it. Or even become one of your partners.
    I think that you're late. But thanks for sharing :) I am very happy that we live in a time when grass can be used in medicine. Because I know that many people, including me, have been cured by this. I can tell you that I was ill with insomnia and with the help of the herb I was able to get rid of this disease forever. I also know that this is not the only disease that the species can cure. There is also a CBD oil used as medical purposes. After I was cured, my life took on completely different colors, now I get more emotions. I'm really happy. Nothing helped me, but thanks to this I was able to change my life. I hope I can be of use to you. That's all I wanted to say.
    Last edited by Donnabell87 on Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Redricked
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Redricked » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:49 pm

i would actually like to invest in businesses regarding marijuana. how soon do side effects of arimidex start? as much as it looks like, soon it's going to be legal world wide. or at least in most countries, developed countries
    Last edited by Redricked on Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Donnabell87
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Donnabell87 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:21 pm

I think it's very cool , it can help a lot of people who are sick.
    xLaurenHx
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by xLaurenHx » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:29 pm

Donnabell87 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:25 pm
    RainbowStalin wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:10 pm I'm looking for a way to invest some money. Is it still on? Can I participate? I like the very idea because I'm a marijuana user myself. I buy this stuff from Brooklyn, NY Medical Marijuana Delivery Service because I have a prescription. I have neuropathic pain and the doctor told me to use this stuff. I think that the thing goes well for them and I want to be a part of something similar. So if your project is still on, I want to join it. Or even become one of your partners.
    I think that you're late. But thanks for sharing :) I am very happy that we live in a time when grass can be used in medicine. Because I know that many people, including me, have been cured by this. I can tell you that I was ill with insomnia and with the help of the herb I was able to get rid of this disease forever. I also know that this is not the only disease that the species can cure. There is also a CBD oil used as medical purposes. After I was cured, my life took on completely different colors, now I get more emotions. I'm really happy. Nothing helped me, but thanks to this I was able to change my life. I hope I can be of use to you. That's all I wanted to say.
    My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks