LUXXIS First High Tech Water Bottle
  • Jstar
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

LUXXIS First High Tech Water Bottle

by Jstar » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:24 am

Best Project on Kickstarter

LUXXIS Waterbottle Comes With Removable Bluetooth Speaker & Power Bank. Our company came up with brilliant idea for compacting thigs together. Luxxis and our foreign friends from Hongkong Came together to create world's first water bottle which also has bluetooth speaker and powerbank. When next time headimng outside the house do not carry three thigs at once because it will be a huge mess; So why not buy Luxxis where you get all three things at your fingertips Both Powerbank and Bluetooth Speaker is removable and made from premium products. We do not compromise when its comes to quality we only uses best of the best products.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/90 ... =discovery

Checkout project on Kickstarter: [url][/url]

littleguy101
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: LUXXIS First High Tech Water Bottle

by littleguy101 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:12 am

this form is for discussion about crowdfunding, not promotion. I have reported you to the moderators for this post. Do not do it again.
  • wgbriefcase
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by wgbriefcase » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:06 am

Jstar wrote:Best Project on Kickstarter

LUXXIS Waterbottle Comes With Removable Bluetooth Speaker & Power Bank. Our company came up with brilliant idea for compacting thigs together. Luxxis and our foreign friends from Hongkong Came together to create world's first water bottle which also has bluetooth speaker and powerbank. When next time headimng outside the house do not carry three thigs at once because it will be a huge mess; So why not buy Luxxis where you get all three things at your fingertips Both Powerbank and Bluetooth Speaker is removable and made from premium products. We do not compromise when its comes to quality we only uses best of the best products.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/90 ... =discovery

Checkout project on Kickstarter: [url][/url]

Wow I didn't realize this one was a scam. thanks for pointing it out, i will be sure to avoid them and will spread the word in the community as well
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by MrOsborne » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:50 am

ow, it's an awesome new as I like drinking clean water, and, I guess this allows enhance your health stage
    Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Emad785 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:03 pm

Think that it is really amazing achievement. I am user of water filters and can say that on the market there are few nice working models. The best one as I understood are water filtration systems San Diego. I also have been using this filters for 2 years and have no complaints, water has no odors. Of course I have researched all their documents and certificates and was shocked by their quality of testing products. Everything is so ideal, it is really hard to believe in it. Hope that in some years such filters will be in each home
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by TomSands » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:16 pm

Emad785 wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:03 pm Think that it is really amazing achievement. I am user of water filters and can say that on the market there are few nice working models. The best one as I understood are water filtration systems San Diego. I also have been using this filters for 2 years and have no complaints, water has no odors. Of course I have researched all their documents and certificates and was shocked by their quality of testing products. Everything is so ideal, it is really hard to believe in it. Hope that in some years such filters will be in each home
    Those filters are really good.