Crowd.PR and Startingsmartpr.com are the same.
  • RaymondFlo
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Crowd.PR and Startingsmartpr.com are the same.

by RaymondFlo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:12 pm

It seems that Crowd.PR has re-opened their business again, but even worst, there seems to be another agency operating the same way Crowd.PR does: Startingsmartpr.com

They both described the same process on their website:

https://crowd.pr/about/#process

In order for us to orchestrate the perfect PR campaign for you, we need to know your product and backstory intimately. Shortly after you agree to hire us, we do a full interview. This interview is all encompassing. It is designed to allow us to discover what direction we want to take your content in.

https://www.startingsmartpr.com/what-we-do/

In order for us to orchestrate the perfect PR campaign for you, we need to know your product and backstory intimately. Shortly after you agree to hire us, we do an full interview. This interview is all encompassing, and it is designed to allow us to discover what direction we want to take your content in.

Please be ware of these two same agencies, they both only accept wire transfers as payment, so once you deposit, you are out of 3k.

Please be aware of these two scam agencies.

• pwalk119
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Crowd.PR and Startingsmartpr.com are the same.

by pwalk119 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:35 pm

Yeah these guys popped up again. Nice find on startingsmartpr.com and crowd.pr being the same. It looks like they're trying to create a presence on Quora but I googled one of their case studies from Starting Smart PR and William Henry from Crowd PR previously claimed 'credit' for this campaign under his Quora Profile for Crowd PR. Now they're using it for this second rebrand outfit agency. If you don't get ripped off with the first name they'll get you with the second. These guys are shameless.

• RaymondFlo
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Crowd.PR and Startingsmartpr.com are the same.

by RaymondFlo » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:58 am

Hey @pwalk119, great finding on the OSSIC, it seems both of them claimed they did the PR for them.

I went on to ripoffreport.com and I was able to find a report where both their names are mentioned under the same report:

I recieved a call from Taylor Andrews, now going by Steven Andrews, at GlenRoss PR, which as since shut down and is Crowd PR or Crowdpr.co. He showed great interest in getting exposure for my project. He believed my product was unique, and would be able to get me featured with no problems in a high profile publication, and gives several examples of relevant news or gadget sources. He assured me that they were a legit shop and showed me several examples of success that they had seen in the past.

Read the full report:
    https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crowdprco-kyle-staebell-taylor-andrews-steven-andrews/internet/crowdprco-is-a-scam-kyle-staebell-taylor-andrews-steven-andrews-are-criminals-and-sca-1368403

Startingsmartpr.com head of operation appears to be Taylor Andrews:
    Taylor.Andrews@startingsmartpr.com

These guys obviously know each other, or it might be that only one exists, it could be that William Henry is operating two agencies at the same time or Taylor being William Henry/Kyle Staebell, either way, please be careful if these guys ever reach out to you.