7 Simple Tips for Creating a Landing Page For Your Physical
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

7 Simple Tips for Creating a Landing Page For Your Physical

by Cristina » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:22 am

A landing page is an individual webpage that’s designed to capture the contact information of a website visitor. When it comes to a physical product, landing pages are very useful for gauging the interest level of your website visitors.

For example, let’s say a website visitor happens upon my landing page, which offers the ability to subscribe for updates about my upcoming Kickstarter campaign. Of the people who visit that landing page, 1% decide to opt-in for more information about the campaign.

Read the article here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/creating-landi ... l-product/

design-landing-page-338x186.jpg
    design-landing-page-338x186.jpg (18.01 KiB) Viewed 736 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: 7 Simple Tips for Creating a Landing Page For Your Physical

by Rougdab » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:52 pm

Thanks for the information.
    dangarang
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by dangarang » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:00 am

Yes, you are right, a good landing page is an essential, if you want a high demanded website. So thank you for the tips, they are super useful. I want to share something with you too. I understood that if you want a popular website, with a high visitor rating, then you have to buy website traffic, otherwise you won't succeed. Moreover, I personally bought website traffic from the traffsio.com company, and I can tell you that there is big progress since the purchase. Hope you will find my tips useful too.
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:21 am

dangarang wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:00 am Yes, you are right, a good landing page is an essential, if you want a high demanded website. So thank you for the tips, they are super useful. I want to share something with you too. I understood that if you want a popular website, with a high visitor rating, then you have to buy website traffic, otherwise you won't succeed. Moreover, I personally bought website traffic from the traffsio.com company, and I can tell you that there is big progress since the purchase. Hope you will find my tips useful too.
    I agree with you.
  • Weedobooty
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Weedobooty » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:52 am

How do you measure your return on investment when you're buying traffic to your landing page?