8 Deadly Ecommerce Mistakes to Avoid
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

8 Deadly Ecommerce Mistakes to Avoid

by Cristina » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:36 am

Whatever you do, don’t make these mistakes!

You’ve invested so much time and money into launching and growing an ecommerce business. You don’t want to find yourself wondering how everything went wrong so quickly.

I’ve interviewed a lot of ecommerce entrepreneurs on the Crowdfunding Demystified podcast. Some of these founders have gone on to run six and seven figure online businesses. Others have fizzled out, despite early success.

Read the article here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/8-deadly-ecomm ... kes-avoid/

ecommerce-260x141.png
    ecommerce-260x141.png (15.88 KiB) Viewed 2422 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • benmcwilliams
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: 8 Deadly Ecommerce Mistakes to Avoid

by benmcwilliams » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:09 pm

I'd recommend all small E-Commerce business owners to spend time on negotiating down Wholesale price rather than looking to use drop shipment as the markup and end price for consumers is not good enough.
    Tuskane
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Tuskane » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:59 am

interesting. and more important, useful
    Angomod
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Angomod » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:02 am

Thank you for this information because it is very important to know how to avoid these mistakes. I found a lot of new information about the e-commerce businesses and I started to study them a lot in order to expand my general knowledge. I saw some great statistics about the E-commerce industry and I would like to recommend them to you if you’re interested about this. This statistics contain a lot of information sorted by countries and years.
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:51 pm

Angomod wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:02 am Thank you for this information because it is very important to know how to avoid these mistakes. I found a lot of new information about the e-commerce businesses and I started to study them a lot in order to expand my general knowledge. I saw some great statistics about the E-commerce industry and I would like to recommend them to you if you’re interested about this. This statistics contain a lot of information sorted by countries and years.
    hmm i totally agree with you