5 Best WordPress Crowdfunding Plugins
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

5 Best WordPress Crowdfunding Plugins

by Cristina » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:35 am

You can now build a crowdfunding website just like Kickstarter or Indiegogo by using WordPress!

Just install one of these simple WordPress plugins, and you’ll enable crowdfunding functionality so that users on your site can launch and manage their own crowdfunding campaign.

When setting up a new WordPress website, I always recommend that my readers use Bluehost, what this website uses.

Using the plugins below, you can also set up your own crowdfunding site, so that you can raise money for a project or cause.

Read the article here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/top-wordpress- ... g-plugins/

wordpress-crowdfunding-338x185.png
    wordpress-crowdfunding-338x185.png (30.78 KiB) Viewed 2622 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • av8rdj
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: 5 Best WordPress Crowdfunding Plugins

by av8rdj » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:10 pm

This is a great post... All of my websites are Wordpress based and this is something that we are generally interested in learning more about.
    eMinnow
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by eMinnow » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:47 pm

That's pretty neat!!
    Got to check this out.
    Thank you for sharing.
    David Tye
    eMinnow the worlds first robotic fishing lure! now AVAILABLE to pre-order now via:
    Indiegogo On Demand: http://bit.ly/2qzwRjC
    kalvinbrown
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by kalvinbrown » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:37 pm

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
    AbigailMcLeans
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AbigailMcLeans » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:38 pm

Wow, that's pretty cool. Thank you so much. I just recently started using WordPress and I want to create something very cool and popular and I hope that I will achieve my goal! I just needed something like this. I used to buy themes and plugins from this online store and it's very convenient. There is a large selection and there is even a wordpress lms for education. Give it a try because there are a number of benefits that you won't find with other themes or plugins.
    Emad785
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Emad785 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:23 pm

AbigailMcLeans wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:38 pm Wow, that's pretty cool. Thank you so much. I just recently started using WordPress and I want to create something very cool and popular and I hope that I will achieve my goal! I just needed something like this. I used to buy themes and plugins from this online store and it's very convenient. There is a large selection and there is even a wordpress lms for education. Give it a try because there are a number of benefits that you won't find with other themes or plugins.
    For a beginner it is really great that you are using those plugins.
  • JordanAvery
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by JordanAvery » Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:56 am

With over the last couple years new tools have been emerged in crowdfunding for creating platforms which have improved and helpful to build and manage your own crowdfunding website/platform without any need to be a web developer.I work for FundraisingScript which is a white label crowdfunding SaaS company that makes it easy for individuals/companies to create and run their own crowdfunding platforms that are flexible and customizable.
  • RileyParker
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by RileyParker » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:13 pm

Great article I found it very informative. This is great, and I didn't know that wordpress offers that many possibilities. I'm trying to become more proficient in this area, and I found some wordpress design and training M2media courses, which I think will help me expanse my knowledge about the wordpress world. I've always been interested in charity, so the idea of setting up my own crowdfunding site seems very appealing to me. Thanks for sharing this, and I hope soon I'll get the opportunity to implement and develop my ideas.
  • AlexWilliams
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by AlexWilliams » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:52 am

RileyParker wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:13 pm Great article I found it very informative. This is great, and I didn't know that wordpress offers that many possibilities. I'm trying to become more proficient in this area, and I found some wordpress design and training M2media courses, which I think will help me expanse my knowledge about the wordpress world. I've always been interested in charity, so the idea of setting up my own crowdfunding site seems very appealing to me. Thanks for sharing this, and I hope soon I'll get the opportunity to implement and develop my ideas.
    Thanks for sharing the information about these courses. To be honest it's hard to find some good and certified ones, even though there's a multitude of them out there.
  • RileyParker
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by RileyParker » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:45 am

This is great info, thanks