6 Ways to Get Funding for a Fix and Flip
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

6 Ways to Get Funding for a Fix and Flip

by Cristina » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:28 am

Starting a fix and flip business can be a great way to profit in real estate. It is a high-risk and high-reward venture, though.

Buying and fixing properties to sell can be an expensive and unpredictable process. There are so many costs involved for one. You need to buy the property, renovate, and get permits. Project sponsors also pay broker fees and holding costs if the property isn’t sold right away.

Getting funding is the number one obstacle for investors who are new to flipping houses. Good candidates generally have at least one successful fix and flip under their belt. They also have a credit score of at least 650 and no recent bankruptcies, foreclosures, or tax liens.

Read the article here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/ways-to-get-fu ... -and-flip/

fix-and-flip-2-338x185.jpg
    fix-and-flip-2-338x185.jpg (23.42 KiB) Viewed 657 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • RileyParker
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: 6 Ways to Get Funding for a Fix and Flip

by RileyParker » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:45 pm

I've never thought flipping can be that moneymaking. It's crazy how much money people make on this
  • Alerases
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: 6 Ways to Get Funding for a Fix and Flip

by Alerases » Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:59 pm

You're right, these are the easiest things to flip for profit. That's why this industry is only now developing at maximum speed. I tried to do that last summer, too, buying one of these houses. I was lucky enough to deal with great people who signed the contract. Because of my father's extensive experience in this business, I was able to flip this property for great value, and now I have been able to make a lot of money. I am thinking of doing it again but with more patience and finances. I am sure that this time will be a success.