Review of TubShroom and SinkShroom
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Review of TubShroom and SinkShroom

by Cristina » Mon May 01, 2017 10:00 am

TubShroom is part of an innovative line of hair catchers for drains of all kinds. It was invented by Serge and Elena Karnegie, along with a team of friends and close colleagues in Glen Cove, NY.

The team launched their first Kickstarter campaign for TubShroom in September 2015 and raised $59,267 from over 2,000 backers. They did it again a year later with SinkShroom, a hair catcher for the sink. That campaign raised another $67,159 from just as many backers.

Both TubShroom and SinkShroom are currently available through Amazon Launchpad, their website, Walmart, and Bed Bath & Beyond.

Read the article here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/review-tubshro ... launchpad/
    TUBSHROOM-338x185.jpg
    TUBSHROOM-338x185.jpg (12.52 KiB) Viewed 1235 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • anomalocaris
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Review of TubShroom and SinkShroom

by anomalocaris » Fri May 26, 2017 4:41 pm

This is an interesting idea, but seems like it would be an awful pain to clean out and might get a little gross. Can anyone who has used these comment?
    TimColeman
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by TimColeman » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:24 pm

Interesting!
    I am sick and tired that my hair always sticks in the drain, and it's so awful to clean up. Even there's nothing horrible about fallen hair. It looks so disgusting when cleaning after a few weeks. I almost puked once because of that. I will try to order that thing since I recently ordered some hair products, since my hair started considerably falling out. Maybe this will help me clean up everything, and I will see the results of using new hair products on the amount of hair stuck, lol.
  • sawinos
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by sawinos » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:50 am

it is nice
    thanks
    Margod
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Margod » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:52 am

I remember very well when I started to lose large amount of hair because of stress. They were everywhere! Of course they were clogging the drains. This`s a very useful invention. I`d order one of these for myself, I hope it really works. Maybe someone will find it useful - if your hair is falling out, it`s essential not to wear it loose all the time, you have to style it, but no way any ponytails. I found information about braiding different kinds of braid, if you don`t know how to do it, it`s not difficult to master cause there`re detailed video tutorials.
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:58 am

Margod wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:52 am I remember very well when I started to lose large amount of hair because of stress. They were everywhere! Of course they were clogging the drains. This`s a very useful invention. I`d order one of these for myself, I hope it really works. Maybe someone will find it useful - if your hair is falling out, it`s essential not to wear it loose all the time, you have to style it, but no way any ponytails. I found information about braiding different kinds of braid, if you don`t know how to do it, it`s not difficult to master cause there`re detailed video tutorials.
    thx for advise ,for sure i will try them