6 Ways to Finance a Car with Crowdfunding
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

6 Ways to Finance a Car with Crowdfunding

by Cristina » Mon May 29, 2017 3:54 am

Looking to finance a car? Many people buying cars these days are not happy with traditional financing. According to Lab42, two of the top four frustrations for people purchasing a vehicle is spending time on the process and understanding financing.

What if I told you there were faster, easier ways to finance a car? Large dealerships like Ford have begun allowing customers to buy and/or finance vehicles online. There are also crowdfunding platforms where you can finance a car from the comfort of your home! It’s easy to check your rate and you can get the process started in minutes.

Keep reading for more details about these platforms and a few alternative options for anyone who can’t or doesn’t want to get a loan.

Read the article here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/ways-to-financ ... wdfunding/

finance-car-338x185.jpg
    finance-car-338x185.jpg (12.87 KiB) Viewed 2316 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • MrOsborne
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: 6 Ways to Finance a Car with Crowdfunding

by MrOsborne » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:51 pm

you can use affordable insurance - it will save your money
  • TomSands
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by TomSands » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:03 pm

I agree completely, we all are using car insurance now and a lot of insurance companies are using that fact to get more of our money. It is crazy how many people fall for this and I sometimes cannot believe how people are not even doing the research. If you looked online a little bit you would find motor trade insurance and if you look into it a little bit you can see how it is a much better option. There is always a risk that something can happen to your car on the road and that is when you are going to be in need of something like this. I mean you can be the best driver in the world, but you cannot know who is comming from the other side.
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:55 pm

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
    Connorwal
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Connorwal » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:56 am

Interesting, I have heard about peer to peer lending, but I have never bought a car this way, although a lot of my friends bought. Even if it better than taking a loan from the bank, or buying it in credit, in my opinion, you should buy a car that you afford easily, that you can buy instantly, without credits or loans. Why am I saying this, because 2 of my friends that bought a car in credit are searching now for a car scrap, to help them sell their broken cars. Happily, I don't have such problems, because I don't think it is ok to buy a car that you can't afford to buy. Even if you think you will have the money soon, life is unpredictable, and you never know what could happen tomorrow.
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:02 pm

Connorwal wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:56 am Interesting, I have heard about peer to peer lending, but I have never bought a car this way, although a lot of my friends bought. Even if it better than taking a loan from the bank, or buying it in credit, in my opinion, you should buy a car that you afford easily, that you can buy instantly, without credits or loans. Why am I saying this, because 2 of my friends that bought a car in credit are searching now for a car scrap, to help them sell their broken cars. Happily, I don't have such problems, because I don't think it is ok to buy a car that you can't afford to buy. Even if you think you will have the money soon, life is unpredictable, and you never know what could happen tomorrow.
    Interesting information, thank you for it
  • MrMorrison1983
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by MrMorrison1983 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:47 pm

Could I get crowd funding for my first car? :) I am going crazy after the new Toyota CHR hybrid 2.0 petrol. Until I got my driver's license I was frustrated for not having it. Now that I am allowed to drive I feel even more frustrated as I am in shortage of cash and can't buy the car I want so much. I have, of course, thought about a second hand car but it's shady business as I see it. It's a risk I am not willing to take and I wouldn't like to watch how 15K I worked very hard for are gone in the drain of a scrap yard.
    AmaDeY1993
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AmaDeY1993 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:34 pm

MrMorrison1983 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:47 pm Could I get crowd funding for my first car? :) I am going crazy after the new Toyota CHR hybrid 2.0 petrol. Until I got my driver's license I was frustrated for not having it. Now that I am allowed to drive I feel even more frustrated as I am in shortage of cash and can't buy the car I want so much. I have, of course, thought about a second hand car but it's shady business as I see it. It's a risk I am not willing to take and I wouldn't like to watch how 15K I worked very hard for are gone in the drain of a scrap yard.
    Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!