Follow

KickstarterForum.org

This site is not affiliated with Kickstarter, Inc.

Kickstarter Tips and Advice

How to promote our Kickstarter Page? HELP!

Tips to help you plan and run a successful campaign.

by chronocushion » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:12 am

Hi Everyone,

We are high school students who want to help improve our community. We identified the issue of back pain for students wearing backpacks, and wanted to create a device that can solve this problem.

Two weeks ago, we first launched our idea on Kickstarter and received a lot of feedback and support. However, we haven't been able to get any backers ever since.

Could you guys please give us some suggestions on how we can advertise and improve our Kickstarter page? Additional support would also be hugely appreciated! Thank you so much!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ch ... reator_nav
chronocushion
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

Share This Thread On

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Reddit Reddit Share on Google+ Google+

by hyperstarter » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:21 pm

With 9 days to go, I'm not sure if you'll reach the goal...however, if you want some advice or relaunch, feel free to get in touch.

WIth my background, I've worked on the overfunded ERGO back campaigns and the currently running Neck Hammock, with 1/2 million raised so far.
Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: http://www.hyperstarter.com
hyperstarter
-- Veteran Member --
-- Veteran Member --

by surferdude » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:57 pm

hyperstarter wrote:With 9 days to go, I'm not sure if you'll reach the goal...however, if you want some advice or relaunch, feel free to get in touch.

WIth my background, I've worked on the overfunded ERGO back campaigns and the currently running Neck Hammock, with 1/2 million raised so far.

Hyperstarter, what are some of your favorite channels in this forum to get founders grounded on the main drivers of traffic to a K.S. landing page? Actually, doesn't need to be a channel, but the drivers would suffice.

Thanks for your helpful posts
surferdude
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by umountain_craft » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:24 pm

good project. So sorry that you have not many backers.
My project is not sucessful too..(
Can anybody give some recomendation for pormo? Where I can find more backers?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/46 ... ountain-cr
MY FIRST KICKSARTER PROJECT HERE: [url]bit.ly/umountain[/url]
umountain_craft
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by dragana.nesho » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:51 pm

It is extremely difficult to get traffic to a Kickstarter project if you do not have an engaged community. I think this is what our biggest mistake was. Make sure to have a community prior to the campaign. We have tried almost all of the marketing channels and everything is extremely expensive as you advertise to the entire world and not to a specific audience. FB ads will deffinitely not work unless you have some predefined audience. Probably organic and through influencers would be best. Also some gigs on Fiverr, but many are scams (fake clicks etc)
dragana.nesho
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by Grood1996 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:47 pm

It's all hard work for the most part. And there's a very big market outside of crowdfunding too. And agile microbrands can be creative to hit that market something big brands and traditional retailers cannot do.
Grood1996
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

Return to Kickstarter Tips and Advice