Launching On Kickstarter & Becoming a Best Seller on Amazon
    Artofthekickstart
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Launching On Kickstarter & Becoming a Best Seller on Amazon

by Artofthekickstart » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:55 am

We recently talked to Watch Ya' Mouth about how they raised $27,000 on Kickstarter, then turned to Amazon Launchpad and eventually became a bestselling game on Amazon.

Check out the interview here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/skyi/watch-ya-mouth-a-hilarious-party-game?ref=ArtoftheKickstart

Key takeaways include:
    -What it looks like to develop a minimum viable product
    -How long it takes to set up a Kickstarter project
    -Why the timing of a Kickstarter campaign is important
    -How giving backers a chance to help influence the final product can help your campaign
    -How to handle inquiries from potential partners during your Kickstarter campaign
    -How to use Kickstarter to test your product and grow your fan base
    -Why speed to market matters when trying to protect yourself against counterfeits and knockoffs
    -How to use Amazon Launchpad after a successful Kickstarter campaign

Check it out and let us know what you think! :D

Art of the Kickstart
    info@artofthekickstart.com
    http://www.Artofthekickstart.com
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Launching On Kickstarter & Becoming a Best Seller on Amazon

by charli55 » Tue May 26, 2020 10:20 am

Thanks for the tips! I'm very happy about this seller. I have never played this game but I have a friend who is a sucker for it. I'm thinking of buying this too. But I would wait for some sales I don't think that I can spend such an amount for a game. In general, I try not to spend money on things that I don't really need. I always wait for the sale hehe. I think it is normal to do such things and keep the money for something more important. I hope that this seller will organize some sales after that I'll be able to buy it too.
  • nadinefaith
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by nadinefaith » Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:13 pm

Oh cool. I like this seller and I would buy his products. Especially on amazon. I like this platform and I bought from there a lot of products. Of cause I will wait some sales, because I like profitable offers, heh. I am subscribed to all sales news in order not to miss the best offers. By the way, this is another reason why I love amazon, they often make sales.
  • harlet
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by harlet » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:31 pm

nadinefaith wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:13 pm Oh cool. I like this seller and I would buy his products. Especially on amazon. I like this platform and I bought from there a lot of products. Of cause I will wait some sales, because I like profitable offers, heh. I am subscribed to all sales news in order not to miss the best offers. By the way, this is another reason why I love amazon, they often make sales.
    Are these lanterns still on the sale. I hope that yes, cause I need some great lanterns
  • leidalinck
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by leidalinck » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:51 am

I haven't used eBay in a while and I'm very OK with that. Now I am loyal to the drop shipping platform. I'm my own trader and I save a lot of money. You can really start to open a successful business only with the help of this platform. It offers you all the tools from finding the best price of the product to delivery, insurance, direct communication with customers, and managing your money, carrying a statistic. Sounds too good, doesn't it?
    chardobon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by chardobon » Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:00 pm

@nadinefaith, yes, last year I noticed how popular Kickstarter projects are on Amazon. This is not surprising, because there are often held various sales and people tend to buy your favorite items at good discounts. Often, I don't wait for the start of the grand discounts, but look for an opportunity to get it through https://www.dontpayfull.com/page/sweepstakes. In addition, you can get not only coupons for discounts, but also an Amazon gift card for $ 100. I like the projects of Kickstarter people, they definitely deserve attention and support.