Crowdfunding Definition – What is Crowdfunding Used For?
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Crowdfunding Definition – What is Crowdfunding Used For?

by Cristina » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:32 pm

What is crowdfunding? How can YOU use it?

I started blogging about the crowdfunding industry in 2012, right when websites like Kickstarter and Indiegogo were starting to become popular.

I’ve written four books on crowdfunding, which you can find on Amazon.

I also have two popular online forums, a podcast, a YouTube channel, and online courses.

Simply put, I have seen this industry grow up and I have been there from the very early days.

With this article, I want to share with you what crowdfunding is, how you can use it, and where it fits into the overall “alternative finance” landscape.

You’ll come away feeling more informed and have a better sense of whether or not this is something that you should be paying attention to for your business.

Read the article here: https://www.crowdcrux.com/crowdfunding- ... ding-used/

definition-of-crowdfunding-338x185.jpg
    definition-of-crowdfunding-338x185.jpg (12.37 KiB) Viewed 613 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • Snowgumbo
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Crowdfunding Definition – What is Crowdfunding Used For?

by Snowgumbo » Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:43 pm

Is anyone in any professional industry using crowdfunding to support newcomers to that profession, by funding professional start-ups within that industry exclusively? Using CPAs as an example: Is there a group of CPAs somewhere that are crowdfunding each other's professional development or practice builds/expansions? The idea is that the successful professionals in a field "pay it forward" by contributing to a general/community fund from which others in that field could get their own businesses up and running. Is there any group using crowdfunding in this way? Is crowdfunding even the right approach for this kind of peer support?