The Blue Crane Hoodie - The Ultimate Adventure Apparel
  • BlueCrane
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

The Blue Crane Hoodie - The Ultimate Adventure Apparel

by BlueCrane » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:37 pm

Hi guys, I'm a small entrepreneur from South Africa and I believe I've created the ultimate hoodie for life's adventures. Please have a look. I'd appreciate some feedback. I'll definitely be responding :) I'm not just posting here and running off to advertise on other places ;) Full campaign available here https://igg.me/at/bchoodie

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG2IgVkiQE0[/youtube]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG2IgVkiQE0

Leave Nothing Behind.
    Life in the modern era can sometimes move at a blistering pace. We don't always know what to take with us and what to leave behind, but what if you never had to leave anything behind?

Not just a bag. Not just a hoodie. It's both!
    Whatever the journey, our hoodie is guaranteed to keep you up to the task. We've made it our goal to create an all-in-one hoodie-and-bag that is packed with creativity and innovation, but that is above all an everyday hoodie that you'll want to wear day in and day out.

From bag-to-hoodie or hoodie-to-bag in seconds!
    The BC hoodie transforms from bag-to-hoodie or from hoodie-to-bag seamlessly in just a matter of seconds. You no longer have to carry around a bag and jacket separately. You no longer have to try and squish everything into your travel-sized bag. You no longer have to worry about being unprepared for a sudden change of weather. You no longer have to worry. Your day becomes just that little bit easier and less frustrating with the magic provided by the Blue Crane Hoodie.
    The Hoodie
    As a hoodie, the Blue Crane hoodie is, in its most natural form, a stylish and modern everyday hoodie that has been crafted with intense care and an extreme attention to detail. We've focused on creating a hoodie that is luxurious in its feel and trendy in its look that is perfect for any occasion. Only after focusing on an alluring appearance does the focus shift to the features of the hoodie. And boy are the features a sight to behold as well. The BC hoodie is integrated with over 20 remarkable features that will make sure you're ready for whatever the journey of life will throw at you. It's currently available in black and grey, but if our campaign surpasses our expectations you can expect to see a few more colors announced.

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: The Blue Crane Hoodie - The Ultimate Adventure Apparel

by hyperstarter » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:22 am

Usually bags and coats do pretty well on KS and IGG, so was surprised you've only raised $1k so far.

Perhaps you should focus less on features and more about how reliable the bag and coat is. Both these items need to function as well as a bag and coat can function...basically it needs to do the job. I've worked on the overfunded Self Drying (BTTFII) Jacket so I know a bit about jackets with special features, if need any advice.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • BlueCrane
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by BlueCrane » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:28 am

hyperstarter wrote:Usually bags and coats do pretty well on KS and IGG, so was surprised you've only raised $1k so far.

Perhaps you should focus less on features and more about how reliable the bag and coat is. Both these items need to function as well as a bag and coat can function...basically it needs to do the job. I've worked on the overfunded Self Drying (BTTFII) Jacket so I know a bit about jackets with special features, if need any advice.

Thanks for the response and advice. I do think the lack of backers is due to the country I'm in. South Africans just aren't big on crowdfunding and I'm not quite sure how to reach the American market without spamming my link randomly around the internet. Unfortunately we don't have a big budget to splurge out on marketing :(
    hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by hyperstarter » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:29 am

I guess it's due to the way you're pitching, but the campaign page looks good.

Feel free to message and could offer some help.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • mrfmultitools
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by mrfmultitools » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:36 pm

please tell, how you prepromoted your campain?
    Smartruler is live on INDIEGOGO!!!!
    Early bird is 12$
    Igg.me/at/smartruler
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:32 am

I would like to see it in live. I'm looking forward to purchase something unusual, maybe traditional for photo sessions. Need fresh ideas.
    Tatyst
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Tatyst » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:54 am

Seriously looking good on photos, but my experience is telling me to be more cautions with such things because in reality can be something different from the online shop shared images. I like to purchase clothes from local stores, favorite brands are available on high street. But, I don’t stop there only of course. Also, here on the topic a more experienced members shares an opinion that makes we wanna dumb even more about purchasing it. For example, recently one of my favorite hoodies from drug rug used for a photo session and my Instagram followers are amazed, many of them wanted me to share with the online shop. They were happy to see the prices, because initially they thought different prices, higher from the one in the shop.
    Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rebelif » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:00 pm

Tatyst wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:54 am Seriously looking good on photos, but my experience is telling me to be more cautions with such things because in reality can be something different from the online shop shared images. I like to purchase clothes from local stores, favorite brands are available on high street. But, I don’t stop there only of course. Also, here on the topic a more experienced members shares an opinion that makes we wanna dumb even more about purchasing it. For example, recently one of my favorite hoodies from drug rug used for a photo session and my Instagram followers are amazed, many of them wanted me to share with the online shop. They were happy to see the prices, because initially they thought different prices, higher from the one in the shop.
    Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?! Amazing day! Thank you
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:31 pm

It seems very cool. Love all the different designs and styles! I'm always into stuff that is creative! I really love personalized custom keychains of choice, especially LED models that are even more special. I remember the gift that my husband gave me last year which involved a picture of us in the Bahamas on a beach on a photo keychain from and I will definitely buy something like that again for him. Now I have to find a great gift like this for his upcoming birthday and see his reaction.