A DOCUMENTARY about kids
  • Tallbergs
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

A DOCUMENTARY about kids

by Tallbergs » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:20 pm

Hey!
    So, the biggest project I'm working on right now is a documentary about kids. A documentary about what transkids and their parents go through and how they'll adapt to the change.

19 years ago, Sam at the age of 5 comes out as trans and embark on his own journey together with his mother Camilla Gisslow. Camilla started her company TRANSFORMING and has since then travelled around to hold lecture about social norms and my kid is trans - what know?

Camilla is going to be the director of this documentary. She will take us on a journey with some families that has been going through the same struggles as she. It will also teach us about humanity, love, and how to respect. We want to open your eyes for what we feel is the most natural thing in the world.

We would be forever grateful for your support in this project since it's so important to educate and talk about these subjects.

The project has been self-financed from the moment we started talking about the project. We were really passionate about telling this story. To make it to the final cut to properly tell the families stories and edit the movie without having to think about sponsors from big companies, so that we can tell the raw truth it needs to be done properly. The filming, the music, the cutting, the post-production - everything are going to very costly, and we will not be able to finish this without support.

So, do you want to help transkids to believe that this world is worth living? Every year the suicide number in transkids are rasing - and WE want to put a stop to that.

A link to an article and to the campaign:
    https://igg.me/at/transforming
    https://www.moviezine.se/nyheter/stod-t ... -foraldrar