funded in 7 hrs
  • 2020cam
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: funded in 7 hrs

by 2020cam » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:56 pm

Congratulations on the funding, I guess now the work begins :)

2020cam.com
    The worlds finest Sports Action Camera
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20 ... =user_menu
  • RobQTran
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by RobQTran » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:54 am

Last edited by RobQTran on Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    lifelinen
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by lifelinen » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:51 am

Wow! Nice success story. I recently started my campaign and seem to have stalled. Reading stories like this continue to inspire me. thanks!
  • AJPlay
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by AJPlay » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:23 pm

Amazing! And with not that many backers! Send some of them my way!
    http://kck.st/2As2PAr
  • quietwoods
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by quietwoods » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:40 am

7 hours!?! That's insane! I realize this wasn't recent, but how the heck is such a time frame even possible without having an extraordinarily low funding goal? It seems like you'd have to almost have people "lined up" throwing money at the computer the moment you launched the campaign... and more to the point, that seems like a LOT of pre-campaign social networking.

That makes me wonder how the social networking split up. In other words, how much was direct family or friends, how much was from followers on FB/blog/Instagram (separately or combined), how much came from bloggers, etc. It blows my mind. "So for me, I really owe it to my early supporters (many whom have seen my passion and pursuits for years," made me think, sure, my early supporters have all seen my passion and pursuits for years. They know it's been my profession. They know I have the thing finished, and just need to pay for production/distribution. But I'm not getting contacts that convert to contributions. Not sure what I'm missing. More importantly, I'm not sure what I need to do differently. Or at this point, how do people decide whether to cancel or continue?

I think my video is pretty good, I have a product that is actually useful, the description is great. I guess what I'm wondering is if this only works if you basically go into the campaign with people already having pledged their support.

I'd love any feedback on my campaign if someone sees something I'm missing or could do differently. It's here:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/36 ... -equipment