48% Funded, 8 Days To Go
  • melvin2898
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

48% Funded, 8 Days To Go

by melvin2898 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:46 pm

Hi there.

My name is Melvin and I was actually asked to review this comic called Unboy. Unboy is a story about a boy named Chan. In this world, people actually have powers similar to those that you would see in gaming. In the story, you see abilities such as those similar to Tetris, Chess, and Call of Duty.

Unboy is actually the first webcomic to be part of a new program for the website, Anime-planet. Anime-planet is for anime and manga recommendations. Unboy will be their first original project. The first chapter of Unboy is posted for free if you'd like to check the comic out.

The book is 118 pages and I enjoyed what I read. Unboy has a nice art style that gives a vibe that the characters are in a video game world. The action is fun as well. After posting my review of Unboy, I wanted to help the creators out and try to promote their work to others.To me, I feel like I am also part of the team and would like to see this project funded.

In terms of ads, the project has them on comic sites and has been promoted by sites such as Crunchyroll and Anime News Network. There's a nice graphic showing off the project. As I said, I did a review of the project and asked others to review the project. I shared the link around on social media too. The first chapter has been given out for free. I think an issue is that the project is missing social media presence. Everything else seems pretty clear to me.

I would to hear any advice and tricks to getting this project funded in the next 8 days. This is the creator's first time doing something like this. It's the same for Anime-Planet. I'd like to help them get this project funded so all help is welcomed.

Here is a link the kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/83 ... ttle-comic

Unboy Chapter 1: https://www.anime-planet.com/manga/unboy/chapters/1

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: 48% Funded, 8 Days To Go

by hyperstarter » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:47 am

Looks very cool and professional. Ideally you wouldn't have a page made up of so many graphics, there should be alot more text to add.

My suggestion is to just keep putting the word out (through pitches and social media esp) and get noticed. Find out what your current backers like (and if they can pledge more) and state that you won't get funded unless you can raise more.

Let us know if we can help further.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • melvin2898
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: 48% Funded, 8 Days To Go

by melvin2898 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:51 am

If this isn't too much to ask, would you be able to help the project get funded in it's remaining days?