Scrooge The Board Game - A fiendishly funny survival game
  • simonbevan
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Scrooge The Board Game - A fiendishly funny survival game

by simonbevan » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:08 am

Hi all,

We wanted to share our new family board game on Kickstarter, Scrooge The Board Game. It is a fiendishly funny survival board game experience for families and fun-loving adults! Inspired by Charles Dickens and A Christmas Carol, it's a game about ghosts and nightmares, heroes and villains, Scrooge's tricks, traps and money-making.

We are moving well at 55% after 7 days: we would love your support and if the game funds, we are delivering before XMAS!
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1111695624/scrooge-the-board-game?ref=9pwcem

We wanted to challenge the classic board game cupboard and introduce a game that felt like classic board game experiences we all know and love, blended with modern mechanics such as set collection, tactical card management and push your luck!

We would love your support in any shape of form, from backing to moral encouragement to feedback on our campaign. We want it to be the best it can be.

Thanks for you time, Simon

BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Scrooge The Board Game - A fiendishly funny survival game

by BigSamoz » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:29 pm

I would like to play a board game
    ronton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by ronton » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:29 pm

You know, I am twenty-nine years old, I have two kids, and I still like playing games. Most probably playing is a human tendency, and it doesn't matter how old we are, games still attract us. At least I am attracted by games. I played more than a hundred video games, but when I stumbled on this site https://dndguide.net/, and found out about Dungeons and Dragons, I realized that this is the best game I could ever play. After reading the guide, I started playing this game online, but I wish I could play it with my friends, offline.
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:01 pm

ronton wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:29 pm You know, I am twenty-nine years old, I have two kids, and I still like playing games. Most probably playing is a human tendency, and it doesn't matter how old we are, games still attract us. At least I am attracted by games. I played more than a hundred video games, but when I stumbled on this site https://dndguide.net/, and found out about Dungeons and Dragons, I realized that this is the best game I could ever play. After reading the guide, I started playing this game online, but I wish I could play it with my friends, offline.
    I also like playing Dungeons and Dragons. It is an awesome video game