Handi SOS
  • HandiSOS
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Handi SOS

by HandiSOS » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:27 pm

Hello all! It's great to read about everyone's experience with KS, I've already taken some tips and I'm grateful.

Let me share my idea with you!

http://www.Facebook.com/handisos

Handi SOS is a wearable gadget that allows the user to instantly and automatically send an alert message and current location to selected contacts.

I am a criminal investigator and believe something like this could really improve peoples lives, keeping them safer whilst giving family members peace of mind.

It would also work for evidence gathering in serious crimes, and to keep vulnerable people safe with a 'constant track' mode.

The tech is there, I just need the funds to get it all together. I believe in this!

Like the Facebook page for updates. I'd be very grateful for your support. I'll also post my progress, hurdles and such here! Launch date is currently October 15th!

Many thanks all, your feedback is most welcome.

Pete

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Handi SOS

by hyperstarter » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:44 am

Hi, but do you have a Kickstarter campaign?

Regarding your idea, isn't there a free app on a phone that can do that already that tracks the location of the phone user and pings? A wearable is good, but a phone is more convenient and popular, whilst I'm not seeing how yours would be an improvement?
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Handi SOS

by Cristina » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:17 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman