Aquarius - A Water Manipulating Fountain Lamp (242% funded!)
  • Nyte
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Aquarius - A Water Manipulating Fountain Lamp (242% funded!)

by Nyte » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:48 pm

Hi folks,

UPDATE: My KS got funded at 242% ($53 368 CAD)!! This has been purely organic with no additional marketing. No email lists. No social media blasts. No press coverage. "If you build it, they will come".

My product is called Aquarius. It is a fountain lamp that can create illusions of impossible water animations by using a series of strobe lights. I went through a series of design stages to create something that could celebrate both artistic expression and scientific acknowledgement. By taking advantage of the scientific principle of Persistence of Vision, I can animate a seemingly benign vibrating stream of water into a theatrical display of mesmerizing effects.

Users can watch streams of water bend, change colors, freeze in place, rise upwards against gravity, split off into multiple streams, and even display effects such as volcanic lightning or the Northern Lights!

You can check it out here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/no ... ntain-lamp

Let me know what you all think and I'd be happy to answer any questions!

Stephen @ Northern Circuits
    Last edited by Nyte on Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

• Nyte
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Aquarius - A Water Manipulating Fountain Lamp (200% fund

by Nyte » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:35 pm

Only 4 days left!

I've intentionally limited the amount of rewards so that I can stick to my delivery schedule, can't be too greedy.

If it all sells out, I have plans to re-launch on IndieGogo, Amazon Launchpad, and online store afterwards.