AJ Play - Outdoor Toys for Everyone!
  • AJPlay
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

AJ Play - Outdoor Toys for Everyone!

by AJPlay » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:32 pm

Hi! We are AJ Play, an outdoor sports toy manufacturing and development company. We have 3 amazing outdoor toys, Spider Disc Games, the UberDart and the UberBall. Our company goal is to make outdoor toys that bring family and friends together.

Our story is unlike another other you will find on Kickstarter. From a successful business to having to closing our doors to the president of the company receiving the Carnegie Hero award, we are truly a company you will want to support!

With our Kickstarter, we are looking to expande our product line and bring our 3 current products to market. We have the experience, the drive, and the determination, now we just need the funding.

Please check out our Kickstarter, share, and pledge.

Thank you!
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spiderdiscgames/aj-play?ref=user_menu#

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: AJ Play - Outdoor Toys for Everyone!

by Cristina » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:12 pm

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:32 pm

Old thread but anyway I'm really looking for something like that. Lately, I started looking for toys that are as ingenious and interesting as possible for my little girl and I really always want to surprise her with something special. For example, the last time was personalized bobbleheads as a gift and she was simply shocked by something like that and she loved it. Now I'm looking for other types and I saw this thread and it caught my attention.
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:19 am

Xanxan wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:32 pm Old thread but anyway I'm really looking for something like that. Lately, I started looking for toys that are as ingenious and interesting as possible for my little girl and I really always want to surprise her with something special. For example, the last time was personalized bobbleheads as a gift and she was simply shocked by something like that and she loved it. Now I'm looking for other types and I saw this thread and it caught my attention.
    Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!
    greaseboi
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by greaseboi » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:03 am

All these outdoor games and the things you need to buy for them can be a very good business for summer. I don't know about these ones and how you can make them bring some profit. But I think there should be no problem with this.
    2 years ago I and my friend bought 4 balls like this https://www.holleyweb.com/c/bubble-soccer/ and started to rent them to kids or anybody that wanted to play with them. And believe me, we got our investments back very soon and start making a good profit out of this.
    Tuskane
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Tuskane » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:41 am

greaseboi wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:03 am All these outdoor games and the things you need to buy for them can be a very good business for summer. I don't know about these ones and how you can make them bring some profit. But I think there should be no problem with this.
    2 years ago I and my friend bought 4 balls like this https://www.holleyweb.com/c/bubble-soccer/ and started to rent them to kids or anybody that wanted to play with them. And believe me, we got our investments back very soon and start making a good profit out of this.
    Why I didnt find this site months ago?
  • rathryann
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by rathryann » Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:02 am

With our Kickstarter, we are looking to expand our product offering and put up our 3 current items for sale to the public have the experience, the drive, and the assurance, presently we simply need the bounce houses basically having oversight with inflatable bob palace can quickly kill practically all mishaps and before you let youngsters play, test assuming everything is great and ask somebody that kids will not get injured.