Follow

KickstarterForum.org

This site is not affiliated with Kickstarter, Inc.

Share Your Kickstarter Story (Updates, Campaign Stats, Marketing Strategies Used)

$37k in 4 days...now crickets!

Treat this section like a blog for your Kickstarter journey. Feel free to share project stats and lessons learned. Hold yourself accountable to new weekly goals by sharing them with us!

by kosantravel » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:24 pm

Hi guys!

I just recently launched my first Kickstarter campaign for the Kosan Travel Pack System.

We had a great start, and were funded within 4 hours. Since then, we've steadily increased until yesterday when pledges slowly started to die off. Since then, we've been getting less traffic and almost no new pledges. We feel like we've completely stalled with 24 days left to go!

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to keep the interest alive? And how to drive more backers to our page?

You can check it out here: (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/267549859/kosan-travel-pack-system?ref=discovery

Thanks!
Karyna
The Kosan Travel Pack System is a detachable and convertible two bag travel system that is changing the way you travel. Available on Kickstarter now, get in quick for 40% off. Check it out here: [url]Ke.fnd.to/kosan[/url]
kosantravel
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

Share This Thread On

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Reddit Reddit Share on Google+ Google+

by hyperstarter » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:52 pm

Congrats on overfunding by x10 times. We've worked on something similar with the IAMRUNBOX travel pack, so can offer some advice.

I think at this stage, you need to get the word out better, focusing on your limited early birds and perhaps shortening the page.

Feel free to get in touch with us if we can help further.
Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: http://www.hyperstarter.com
hyperstarter
-- Veteran Member --
-- Veteran Member --

by theneckhammock » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:57 pm

Have you increased your PR efforts? Teaming up with someone like Hyperstarter is also a great way to boost sales!
theneckhammock
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by hyperstarter » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:37 pm

Thank you Steve for the positive recommendation about us!

theneckhammock wrote:Have you increased your PR efforts? Teaming up with someone like Hyperstarter is also a great way to boost sales!
Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: http://www.hyperstarter.com
hyperstarter
-- Veteran Member --
-- Veteran Member --

by Crowdyi » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:06 pm

Congrats and good luck for the future, itlooks very interesting!
Crowdyi
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by umountain_craft » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:16 pm

It's a great result! My project collect only 1500$ for two days(
Did you use any promo companies? or that's just the organic search on kickstarter?
MY FIRST KICKSARTER PROJECT HERE: [url]bit.ly/umountain[/url]
umountain_craft
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

Return to Share Your Kickstarter Story (Updates, Campaign Stats, Marketing Strategies Used)

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts