Follow

KickstarterForum.org

This site is not affiliated with Kickstarter, Inc.

Share Your Kickstarter Story (Updates, Campaign Stats, Marketing Strategies Used)

Our first Kickstarter

Treat this section like a blog for your Kickstarter journey. Feel free to share project stats and lessons learned. Hold yourself accountable to new weekly goals by sharing them with us!

by filo789 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:22 pm

Hi!

So we (me and Marco) spent almost one year building this Kickstarter campaign.
It’s been though :? but extremely exciting :D
To see your idea worldwide and get people to believe on you it’s a sensational feeling! :D

If this project won’t be able to be succeed we’ll be certainly back on track with some new ideas! :)
filo789
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

Share This Thread On

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Reddit Reddit Share on Google+ Google+

by hyperstarter » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:15 pm

Hi Guys,

Congrats on your launch. I think my idea would be you need to show off your platform better. It's about music collaboration, so what makes your app stand out and why would people want to use it, where is your audience coming from and how are you marketing to this specific audience?

I think if you could answer these key questions on the page, it'll help attract more backers...plus show some examples of how it could help people in this specific niche.
Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: http://www.hyperstarter.com
hyperstarter
-- Veteran Member --
-- Veteran Member --

Return to Share Your Kickstarter Story (Updates, Campaign Stats, Marketing Strategies Used)

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts