my dream :) miniatures painter
  • green paint
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

my dream :) miniatures painter

by green paint » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:29 pm

Hello everyone, I'm Emanuele, I have a dream, to succeed in 2018 to start my work as a modeling painter. my studio is Green painting studio (www.greenpaintingstudio.it/en/) I started 2 years ago and still today I do not waste a day to improve myself and reach my goals (it could be a personal kickstarter :)), I wrote here because I'm looking for opportunities and opportunities, collaborations, that can bring me closer to my dream. so if you like my works, and you want to give me an opportunity I'm sure we'll find a solution together :) see you soon and have a good evening!

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: my dream :) miniatures painter

by Cristina » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:01 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • green paint
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by green paint » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:04 am

thx :)
    Tuskane
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Tuskane » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:24 pm

Wow, I wish you all the best in everything, and I hope that you succeeded in your dream. I know how hard this domain might be and how much you need to work to achieve something. I was always passionate about drawing particularly. When I was little, I always bought drawing books, but because I didn’t focus on the skills, I didn't develop in this field. Usually, when I have free time, I can paint on customized number paintings from https://paintingbynumbersshop.com. My favorites are with landscape design, and they are so beautiful!
    Lovala
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Lovala » Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:55 pm

Tuskane wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:24 pm Wow, I wish you all the best in everything, and I hope that you succeeded in your dream. I know how hard this domain might be and how much you need to work to achieve something. I was always passionate about drawing particularly. When I was little, I always bought drawing books, but because I didn’t focus on the skills, I didn't develop in this field. Usually, when I have free time, I can paint on customized number paintings from https://paintingbynumbersshop.com. My favorites are with landscape design, and they are so beautiful!
    WOm I have never heard of this before. Thank you for this suggestion.
  • acrocomics
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by acrocomics » Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:54 pm

Wishing you all the best! It's great to pursue something you love!