How many projects have you backed and why do you back them?
  • swiftstraps
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: How many projects have you backed and why do you back th

by swiftstraps » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:23 pm

backed around 46 projects and most of them delivered except two.

• cajour
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by cajour » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:19 pm

1. I've backed 18 projects.
    2. I usually back projects which are either really inventive or genuinely useful.
    Fan of design and art projects on Kickstarter. Launched my first project this year! An Origami poster: http://kck.st/2BFp3PX
  • VOLTAG3
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by VOLTAG3 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:31 pm

I've only backed a couple of projects in my time, but they're projects I'm not ashamed of backing, one was a little while back, and one is just recently.

1. Friday the 13th: The Game - Because there are barely any good F13 games out there and this one showed a lot of promise, and while I am aware after the game finally came out it wasn't as great as it was hyped up to be, at the very least we have a decent Friday the 13th game,

2. Sonic the Hedgehog: Battle Racers - This project is currently running and while It's been funded we still need to boost up more for those stretch goals. I'm an absolute Sonic fanatic, that I will say with no shame whatsoever, and while I always will prefer the videogame counterpart the idea of a Sonic board game with pre-painted miniatures is really cool to me.
    AaronGR
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by AaronGR » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:58 am

cajour wrote:1. I've backed 18 projects.
    2. I usually back projects which are either really inventive or genuinely useful.

Cool. You might want to check out my site for any flop project before you back anything. Btw, your origami poster campaign is good. Keep the good work up.
    https://www.gismoreview.comPromote your Kickstarter now
    This is Aaron from GismoReview. GR is a website where to help people promoting their crowdfunding project. Contact me for a free promotion.
  • Prylon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Prylon » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:39 pm

I've backed only 3. They were projects i believed in or perhaps in areas i enjoyed. I look at the info provided and see how likely the project is to be completed.
  • SlappyMcGee
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by SlappyMcGee » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:01 pm

I have only backed a few projects thus far and I do so because it looks like a great game. The stretch goals dont hurt either.
    The Super Show
    http://kck.st/2EZwuXD
  • brandoncuff
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by brandoncuff » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:05 pm

Hi,
    You should definitely back my project!

I am Brandon, I'm an 18 year old aspiring entrepreneur and I am currently at college. I am a person with a positive and can do attitude, I want to help so many people and I thought this would be the best way to start. I am currently holding a fundraiser to get my app launched!

What'cha Wearin' is / going to be a fashion app where you take pictures of the clothes in your wardrobe and to save time and keep stress levels low; it will find outfits for you matching the clothes in your wardrobe. Sounds pretty awesome right?!

Now, we need you to help us! If you really believe in us and want to help out - we'd love it if you could help promote it for us! We believe the audience will benefit from reading about this and from the app itself!

We think the app will be really beneficial for thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people with saving time and keeping a stress free life. The morning is the most important part of the day, you have your breakfast and however your morning goes - it sets the mood for the rest of the day and we want people to use our app and have a great start to their day!

It would be really great if you could write about our kickstarter campaign; the concept and idea etc. It would be incredibly appreciated!

Please let me know what you think and if you will be happy to help!

If you have any further questions let me know.

Kind regards
  • rodolfomartinez
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by rodolfomartinez » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:43 am

I've backed almost 20. Really it came down to either a really crazy idea, or mostly a personal connection through an FB friend
  • srikanth
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by srikanth » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:18 am

I have backed only one project SpacebabiesNRobots on kickstarter .
    http://kck.st/2u7ylpb
  • Mwilliams
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Mwilliams » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:06 am

1. I've backed 9 projects so far.
    2. I've so far only backed games/cards as I really enjoy them. I mainly back them because I like the project/creator and want to help support their dream of making games, as I to want to create a game.
    Don't Get Drunk was funded on Kickstarter and is available for preorder at CrowdOx ---> https://app.crowdox.com/projects/854354559/dont-get-drunk-the-ultimate-party-game