Follow

KickstarterForum.org

This site is not affiliated with Kickstarter, Inc.

Discuss Projects You've Backed

Backed: Asian culture playing cards !??

What projects have you backed on Kickstarter that we should know about?

by MarkTorres0512 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:19 pm

i am a card collector, just found a interesting project in Kickstarter

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/61721691/element-playing-card-find-a-deck-just-for-you?ref=discovery

It's a awesome looking playing cards with a topic " Asian's 5 basic elements" .
some of the Asian culture said all people born with a elements (it's got a system that it depends on your name and your birth date and time ), and if you choose some things that good for your elements,,e.g if you belong to Fire elements you should not choose ice,, in other way something belong to wood elements will bring you good luck)

and the Japanese and Chinese call it FENG SHUI,, and i ask my Chinese friend if i use the elements that good with my element and play poker,,will it better? and he said of course,,that's why i back this project (of course the awesome looking of the black series are one of the reason too) So will u believe in FENG SHUI, and give it a try?? it's very cheap and made in USA!!

and they say it's perfect for MAGIC TRICKS AND CARDISTRY ,, i've back a BRICK ,,and also got a GOOD LOOKING TOKEN COIN!!!!!!!!!
MarkTorres0512
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

Share This Thread On

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Reddit Reddit Share on Google+ Google+

by Rickyzs » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:13 pm

No wonder these cards are looking really beautiful. But the truth is, I can't really see how it's representing Asian Culture.
Rickyzs
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

Return to Discuss Projects You've Backed

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts