Favorite marketing method?
  • Mahabub
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Favorite marketing method?

by Mahabub » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:08 pm

Hello

so what is your favorite method to promote your CPA offers?

For me it's absolutely facebook :D

what do you guys prefer?

Here's my campaign link http://kck.st/2yl2mzr
  • curseofcassandra
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Favorite marketing method?

by curseofcassandra » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:25 am

So far Facebook has been absolutely the best source for our Kickstarter to fund a new album!
  • ohd
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by ohd » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:55 am

fb advertising
  • chronocushion
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by chronocushion » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:01 am

What are some other ways of advertising? We are currently stuck at getting more viewers. Thanks!
  • lowkey
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by lowkey » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:38 pm

you have 33 hours to go. during this period, if you have no confidence to get funded, please make a survey form and collect your 58 backers email so you can get a boost start next time.
    Personal Record : Assisted 13 Campaigns - 13K Backers - $2M Funded
    1 Year 7 Months Crowdfunding Marketing Compiled
    http://bit.ly/marketingresearchcompiled
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:43 am

This post has been moved to the Kickstarter and Crowdfunding Questions Only (Strict) section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • malamber
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by malamber » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:46 am

Facebook has been absolutely the best source for our Kickstarter to fund.
  • whateverpartygame
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by whateverpartygame » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:19 am

chronocushion wrote:What are some other ways of advertising? We are currently stuck at getting more viewers. Thanks!

What is your campaign?

Did you do any social goals?
    We received advice to pull out the social goals to try and stir up more action.

Ali & Britt
    DaveGarber1975
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by DaveGarber1975 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:11 pm

My employer Funded Today has worked with nearly 2,000 campaigns on Kickstarter and/or Indiegogo so far and, based on all of that experience, we can say confidently that social-media ads are the very best way to raise LOTS of money. Ads don't work as well for some campaigns as for others but, when they do work at all, they work better than anything else---better than cross-promotions (which are underrated), better than affiliate marketing, and definitely better than public relations. PR is a wonderfully powerful tool for established businesses but, because its effects on sales are less immediate and/or direct, it doesn't work nearly as well for fleeing crowdfunding campaigns.

And, yes, definitely ads on Facebook more than any other platform. If ads don't work on Facebook, then they almost certainly won't work anywhere else. And, if they do work on Facebook, then they MIGHT work elsewhere also, but you won't ever know unless/until you try.

If you'd like some successful Facebook ads, then the image is key, and the text is secondary. Also, social-media users hesitate to click on anything that looks too obviously like an ad, but instead prefer "ads" that look more like something that a friend might post. I'm not sure that I should say more, because I don't want to give away any "trade secrets" or anything, but my employer ishappy to put those secrets to work for our clients.

Ads aren't magic, though---they can't change the fundamental nature of products and/or people. In fact, there's an old advertising joke about a dog food company executive who wonders why, with the best ads and slickest packaging and such, his company's sales aren't improving---only to be informed that the dogs just don't like the food. Hunor is often rooted in truth. But, if you get your product/service right, especially, and if you get your other factors right, as well, then skilled advertising will only enhance your success.
    I work for Funded Today, which has helped hundreds of crowdfunding projects on Kickstarter and/or Indiegogo to raise over $175,000,000 altogether. How may we help you? Please learn more at www.funded.today and/or www.fundedtodayreviews.com
    drudge
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by drudge » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:23 pm

Mahabub wrote:Hello

so what is your favorite method to promote your CPA offers?

For me it's absolutely facebook :D

what do you guys prefer?

yes facebook is really good, email list building, media coverage, influencer marketing. one day i hope to master them all.
    we will not be silenced! we are just getting started!