Just backed this project called Sento Bathrobes
  • BobRose
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Just backed this project called Sento Bathrobes

by BobRose » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:16 am

I just backed this bathrobe and slippers on Kickstarter. You can find it here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/17 ... s-by-sento

BACKGROUND

Meet Sento Bathrobe, a delightful creation of luxury combined with Japanese design and craftsmanship.

Durable, yet soft and luxurious design with 100% Japanese cotton. Our materials will aid in drying thanks to the intricacy of the weaving. We have created two styles, one made from a textured cotton waffle weave, and the other a quilted cotton filled padding.

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Just backed this project called Sento Bathrobes

by hyperstarter » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:02 am

Fantastic! You're a great customer if you can post this on behalf of the campaign owner.

If they need any advice on their campaign, feel free to pass on my details.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
    DaveGarber1975
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by DaveGarber1975 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:40 pm

Nice. They've been wonderfully popular so far, I noticed, already having raised over $100,000. Those robes definitely look very nice, and I'm hoping that they'll feel equally as nice, as well, and live up to their claims. Perhaps I should invest in one, myself.

My employer Funded Today just onboarded them yesterday. We're already getting them started on PR, affiliate marketing, and cross-promotions. Hopefully we can find some profitable ads for them in the next 3-10 days so that they can find a lot more happy backers.
    I work for Funded Today, which has helped hundreds of crowdfunding projects on Kickstarter and/or Indiegogo to raise over $175,000,000 altogether. How may we help you? Please learn more at www.funded.today and/or www.fundedtodayreviews.com
  • Altie
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Altie » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:19 pm

hyperstarter wrote:Fantastic! You're a great customer if you can post this on behalf of the campaign owner.

That's no customer. It's a bot made to look like a human, albeit terribly done.

Though you probably knew that already, as his first 3 posts state nothing but "cool project!" like a robot and the rest are just him attempting but failing to act as a customer.
  • Food Chain
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Food Chain » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:47 pm

Food Chain | The Ultimate Sports Nutritional Container and Tailored App

A smart system of modular, nutritional containers designed to work perfectly alongside an intuitive, nutritional meal prep app.

Food Chain has been designed whilst working alongside leading nutritionists and top sport athletes to build a truly unique, modular container system. With it's all new, patented stack and lock clipping system, that not only secures the lid in place, but also locks additional containers together, creating your own ‘Food Chain’.
    We are now Live on kickstarter so follow the link and check us out. All support it vital so please help spread the word :

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/48 ... =discovery
  • lowkey
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by lowkey » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:22 am

BOTS.
    Personal Record : Assisted 13 Campaigns - 13K Backers - $2M Funded
    1 Year 7 Months Crowdfunding Marketing Compiled
    http://bit.ly/marketingresearchcompiled
    hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by hyperstarter » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:19 am

Yeah I was actually being facetious but it's difficult to know that through written words :)
    Altie wrote:
    hyperstarter wrote:Fantastic! You're a great customer if you can post this on behalf of the campaign owner.

That's no customer. It's a bot made to look like a human, albeit terribly done.

Though you probably knew that already, as his first 3 posts state nothing but "cool project!" like a robot and the rest are just him attempting but failing to act as a customer.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
    AaronGR
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by AaronGR » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:44 pm

Just realized that I have an article written about your bathrobe on my site. Your bathrobe is awesome! love it.
    https://www.gismoreview.comPromote your Kickstarter now
    This is Aaron from GismoReview. GR is a website where to help people promoting their crowdfunding project. Contact me for a free promotion.
  • loic.quirion
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by loic.quirion » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:01 am

Very cool product!