Gadget flow - has anyone paid to get there product on here
    EagleLive
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Gadget flow - has anyone paid to get there product on he

by EagleLive » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:36 am

Hello,

i have read all of this Posts and then i think.. hey give GadgetFlow a try. We are from germany but i't doesn't matter?
    We have paid the Standard-Package for $649 first to see if it works, we want to upgrade later.
    Our feedback so far...

The History now:
    1. 20.06.17 >> Paid Standard-Package $649
    2. 20.06.17 -22.06.17 >> Upload Photos and change Advertising Text. Some misunderstandings about my Comments.
    3. 22.06.17 >> We approved the Advertising-Preview
    4. 23.06.17 >> Email form GadgetFlow >> Your Product go live on Jun 23, 2017 @ 9:00 am EST
    5. Wait some days, because somebody wrote here the boost need some days.
    6. 26.06.17 >> No Pledges and only 271 Klicks

The result after 3 days from google analytics told me, that i have more klicks with standard-google advertising in 3 days compare to GadgetFlow. The Conversion Rate is 0,1% after 3 days.

Im not sure what happens... looks not good i think...

Regards,
    Borris

thegadgetflow
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by thegadgetflow » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:59 pm

Hey Borris,

Thank you for your message, your listing went live just 3 days ago and it usually takes a few days until you see some spikes in traffic and pledges, we are actively promoting your product and we feel confident that we'll be able to deliver what we promised ;-) In the meantime if you have any questions you can always reach us at support@thegadgetflow.com or +1 (315) 401-4173

EagleLive wrote:Hello,

i have read all of this Posts and then i think.. hey give GadgetFlow a try. We are from germany but i't doesn't matter?
    We have paid the Standard-Package for $649 first to see if it works, we want to upgrade later.
    Our feedback so far...

The History now:
    1. 20.06.17 >> Paid Standard-Package $649
    2. 20.06.17 -22.06.17 >> Upload Photos and change Advertising Text. Some misunderstandings about my Comments.
    3. 22.06.17 >> We approved the Advertising-Preview
    4. 23.06.17 >> Email form GadgetFlow >> Your Product go live on Jun 23, 2017 @ 9:00 am EST
    5. Wait some days, because somebody wrote here the boost need some days.
    6. 26.06.17 >> No Pledges and only 271 Klicks

The result after 3 days from google analytics told me, that i have more klicks with standard-google advertising in 3 days compare to GadgetFlow. The Conversion Rate is 0,1% after 3 days.

Im not sure what happens... looks not good i think...

Regards,
    Borris
    ---------------------------
    Submit Your Project - Get 10% OFF w/ Code: KSF10
    As Seen On: Entrepreneur, Forbes,
    We are listed on Kickstarter and Indiegogo as Experts!
    EagleLive
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by EagleLive » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:06 am

Hello,

so the clicks per Day looks not like a boost.
    Google Analytics tell me the clicks is decreasing not increasing.
    If i calculate it per day then i have only 3000clicks in 30days. But my Campaign have 19Days left.
    With Google Advertising i have more than 50.000 Clicks in 30 days with 250K Impressions and cost me less money.
    Your offer is similar with 200K-400K Impressions. So when i calculate 200K then you have to show about 6500 Impressions per Day i hope more because your offer is up to 450K Impressions.
    And i don't think we have only 100 Clicks if we have 6500 Impressions per day or by 450K round about 13000 Impressions per day.

How long it takes normally to see an boost on clicks? On this point i see only thatwe waste money...
    Since i pay for the Standard-Package 7 days over and the result is not good as expected.
    thegadgetflow
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by thegadgetflow » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:18 am

Great points Borris, below you may find my answer.

1) The estimated impressions are pretty much the average numbers we see on our plans, they might be slightly lower or higher depending on the product.

2) Indeed Google Ads might be cheaper but that doesn't mean that you get targeted traffic, we've built a community of people that are familiar with the crowdfunding market and they frequently back campaigns.

3) Some promotions perform much better than others, for example our weekly newsletter goes out every Saturday and it performs much better compared with the social media promotion that's why it takes time to see results. It usually takes 7-13 days to see a significant increase in pledges and traffic.

4) Lastly, we don't sell clicks but instead we try to reach your niche which might mean less clicks with higher CPC but focused on your target audience.

5) Indeed you've paid 7 days ago but your listing went live 3 days ago :-)

Hope that helps.

EagleLive wrote:Hello,

so the clicks per Day looks not like a boost.
    Google Analytics tell me the clicks is decreasing not increasing.
    If i calculate it per day then i have only 3000clicks in 30days. But my Campaign have 19Days left.
    With Google Advertising i have more than 50.000 Clicks in 30 days with 250K Impressions and cost me less money.
    Your offer is similar with 200K-400K Impressions. So when i calculate 200K then you have to show about 6500 Impressions per Day i hope more because your offer is up to 450K Impressions.
    And i don't think we have only 100 Clicks if we have 6500 Impressions per day or by 450K round about 13000 Impressions per day.

How long it takes normally to see an boost on clicks? On this point i see only thatwe waste money...
    Since i pay for the Standard-Package 7 days over and the result is not good as expected.
    EagleLive
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by EagleLive » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:54 am

Hello,

yes i wrote it above that the Promotion go live on 23.06.17. Have you read it?

Okay,.. you say 7-13 days? That is an informtion you have to write down on your packages, to prevent such question form the customers and also to have an transparent showing of your products in detail!
    We have oriented on some posts here on the forum and the time between paying and the writing of a positive result post are 2-3 days.

Little bit confused aboput this posts here...
    thegadgetflow
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by thegadgetflow » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:36 pm

Borris,

There isn't a specific timeframe that we can give to our customers, what we've mentioned above is that some promotional features are better than others depending on the product niche. For example, we know for a fact that iPhone related accessories see results immediately within hours.

Hope that helps :-)
    relevel
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by relevel » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:47 am

Our Kickstarter project went live yesterday, I'm going to try their Standard package (with the coupon code :-) ) and see what happens. Considering the Pro package, but it's a lot more expensive. If I see results, I'll upgrade later.

I mean with the pro pack, you also get on the homepage slider (probably useless, nobody shuffles through shomepage sliders nowadays), push notification (could work), featured product (nice if they put you on the homepage without having to push the scroll right button) and direct promotion (I don't see the value in this, since if the visitor cares enough, they'll go to your Kickstarter page anyway).

So going to pay now and report back, fingers crossed!
    Premium men's boxer briefs with style - https://www.relevelmenswear.com/ks
    Awesome designs and more comfort for 50% less than the leading premium brands.
    thegadgetflow
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by thegadgetflow » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:53 am

Thanks for submitting your product on Gadget Flow :D

The direct promotion feature is one of our most powerful features actually, it means that we'll link to your campaign page directly from our sliders, newsletters and social media channels and that will give you more clicks and a higher conversion rate as our users will skip the Gadget Flow listing.

Hope that helps!

relevel wrote:Our Kickstarter project went live yesterday, I'm going to try their Standard package (with the coupon code :-) ) and see what happens. Considering the Pro package, but it's a lot more expensive. If I see results, I'll upgrade later.

I mean with the pro pack, you also get on the homepage slider (probably useless, nobody shuffles through shomepage sliders nowadays), push notification (could work), featured product (nice if they put you on the homepage without having to push the scroll right button) and direct promotion (I don't see the value in this, since if the visitor cares enough, they'll go to your Kickstarter page anyway).

So going to pay now and report back, fingers crossed!
    relevel
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by relevel » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:06 pm

Hi there, yes, but my point was that if the visitor shows genuine interest towards the product, he/she would click through to the Kickstarter page either way. If not, than it doesn't matter whether there is a direct link or not.

I mean I'm sure the direct link looks good in analytics (showing more traffic), but my line of thought is that those showing real interest don't really need the direct link.

But of course, if you can measure and show that real backer conversions are actually higher with a direct link, than that's different :-)
    Premium men's boxer briefs with style - https://www.relevelmenswear.com/ks
    Awesome designs and more comfort for 50% less than the leading premium brands.
    thegadgetflow
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by thegadgetflow » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:22 pm

Totally agree but when you consider conversions its one less step for the customer which always results a higher conversion rate ;-)

relevel wrote:Hi there, yes, but my point was that if the visitor shows genuine interest towards the product, he/she would click through to the Kickstarter page either way. If not, than it doesn't matter whether there is a direct link or not.

I mean I'm sure the direct link looks good in analytics (showing more traffic), but my line of thought is that those showing real interest don't really need the direct link.

But of course, if you can measure and show that real backer conversions are actually higher with a direct link, than that's different :-)