Gadget flow - has anyone paid to get there product on here
  • Inga Fantauzzo
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Gadget flow - has anyone paid to get there product on he

by Inga Fantauzzo » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:33 pm

Hi Everybody,

My name is Inga and I am reading here a lot and already got good tips from this forum! ;-) I have a crowdfunding campaign live at the moment and I consider trying a basic package at gadget flow. Is there still a coupon code available? thanks for any reply ;-) bests, inga

• alexshine
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by alexshine » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:52 pm

Kickstarter30
    Eplanner The First Emotional Planner
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... m=Eplanner
  • narekvardanyan
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by narekvardanyan » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:30 pm

Hi guys, my name is Narek, one of my recent campaigns, Volterman Smart Wallet raised more than $1.3 million on Indiegogo. We used the PRO package of The Gadget Flow and raised $9,603 directly from them. Taking into consideration that Indiegogo is not always tracking backers via Indiegogo app (showing them as a source from Indiegogo), we got the ROI of about 4 times and even more.
    We will definitely use it next time and their support is very cool!
  • ChrisFleguel
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by ChrisFleguel » Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:26 pm

The communication and customer service is what makes The Gadget Flow really stand out among the available marketing options for crowdfunding projects. Evan and his team are professional and kind while returning excellent results for the projects on their platform.

Chris, Creator of X-Bows
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/19 ... c-keyboard
  • GoodMonday
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by GoodMonday » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:20 am

The Gadget Flow is the perfect platform for upcoming startups like us, and it just works! Its subscribers are the exact audiences that we have been looking for. The Gadget Flow boosted my campaign to the top on Kickstarter, increased sales, and helped us bring our project into a real product. 1000+ % ROI is a healthy bonus. I love it and you will love it, too. -Ryan

Check out my project here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/go ... posture-cu
  • lowkey
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by lowkey » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:20 am

The Gadget Flow. Up till now, we've seen Funded Today crash to the ground but not TGF, and that I believe is for a good reason. If any of you would like to get some good insight about what they do and IF YOUR CAMPAIGN will work best with TGF (since you think its gonna be risky to spend such money with no certain on returns) then I might be able to help you out with that.

I do vouch for TGF, but its just not for everyone.
    Personal Record : Assisted 13 Campaigns - 13K Backers - $2M Funded
    1 Year 7 Months Crowdfunding Marketing Compiled
    http://bit.ly/marketingresearchcompiled
  • Nicola32
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Nicola32 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:48 pm

Hello! I am the creator of Unico ™ smartbrush: 5e.fnd.to/unicosmartbrush

My campaign has reached halfway through its path and has so far reached more than $500,000. I also used Gadget Flow services and I have to say that their service was satisfactory. I'm glad to have collaborated with them and I will definitely do it for my future projects as well. I recommend! ;)
  • mark_lensball
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by mark_lensball » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:57 am

We used TGF, we're not a Kickstarter but I also heard some great feedback from friends that ran their Kickstarter projects on TGF, they advised this platform and told me it is even available for non-Kickstarter projects, so we tried it out. Frist let me say that working with the people at Thegadgetflow has been nothing but a great pleasure. Julian and Evan managed to give me direct, personal and holistic answers to pretty detailed questions - I was smoothly transitioned from one division to another. Always felt like being taken great care of - internally Thegadgetflow appears to be a truly, perfectly oiled machine. What about the returns you may ask? Well, 10 days into our 30-day campaign the returns turned positive and we upped our plan. Yesterday, while having drinks with founding friends I caught myself avidly promoting Thegadgetflow and I am very happy to do so again right now. Great customer service, positive returns, a no-brainer if you ask me!
  • flikframe
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by flikframe » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:28 am

SO....

I have just signed up with Gadget Flow today on their standard plan. I am now on day 7 of my campaign, I have ads running and seems to have some clicks, however none converting now :(

Never thought marketing is so stressful! I'm constantly waking up in the middle of the night checking stats on my Facebook Ad manager, sleeping 4-5 hours average is making me a very grumpy mother.. (sighs).

Here's fingers x'ed. Will update on results when campaign finishes!
    Come and check out my Kickstarter project! Love to hear feedbacks!
    http://bit.ly/flikflik

Flikframe is a picture frame that sticks on the wall with Blu-tack (or similar). Collapsible & lightweight, customize how it looks in 30 seconds.
    thegadgetflow
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by thegadgetflow » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:07 am

Thanks for submitting your product on Gadget Flow! We'll start promoting your product within the next 48 hours. You should receive the final draft from our editorial team later today.

Marketing a crowdfunding campaign is indeed stressful and we do recommend reading some of Salvador's post from crowdcrux.com as they are pretty valuable.

Good luck with your campaign! 8-)

flikframe wrote:SO....

I have just signed up with Gadget Flow today on their standard plan. I am now on day 7 of my campaign, I have ads running and seems to have some clicks, however none converting now :(

Never thought marketing is so stressful! I'm constantly waking up in the middle of the night checking stats on my Facebook Ad manager, sleeping 4-5 hours average is making me a very grumpy mother.. (sighs).

Here's fingers x'ed. Will update on results when campaign finishes!
    ---------------------------
    Submit Your Project - Get 10% OFF w/ Code: KSF10
    As Seen On: Entrepreneur, Forbes,
    We are listed on Kickstarter and Indiegogo as Experts!