Re: Gadget flow - has anyone paid to get there product on he

by dragonwarcraft » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:20 am

How much audience can they bring?

thegadgetflow
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by thegadgetflow » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:49 am

dragonwarcraft wrote:How much audience can they bring?

Thanks for reaching out! You can check our pricing here https://thegadgetflow.com/submit/ and our latest case studies here - http://faq.thegadgetflow.com/submit-you ... se-studies We are also listed as experts on Indiegogo and Kickstarter:

- https://entrepreneur.indiegogo.com/dire ... adgetflow/
    - https://kickstarter.com/experts

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our 24/7 customer support at support@thegadgetflow.com or call us at +1 (315) 401-4173 :D
    ---------------------------
    Submit Your Project - Get 10% OFF w/ Code: KSF10
    As Seen On: Entrepreneur, Forbes,
    We are listed on Kickstarter and Indiegogo as Experts!
  • hamza1987
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by hamza1987 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:29 pm

Hey everyone,
    I got the standard package with the gadget flow and so far the only thing I have liked is the customer service. They are all very nice but other than that no real conversion. 1 pledge from 127 clicks. I wouldn't have mind that but looking at the results from backerclub:22 pledges out of 87 clicks, backercity:17 pledges from 282 clicks and Backerland: 17 pledges from 198 clicks, I think thegadgetflow hasn't delivered on the reputation. The newsletter they sent out was featuring a kitchen product in the subject which doesn't make sense and my product was way at the end. I emailed them regarding this, let's see what happens. You can check out my campaign below:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/qu ... reator_nav
    Thanks,
    Hamza.
    thegadgetflow
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by thegadgetflow » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:55 pm

Hey Hamza,

It's a pleasure to hear from you today!

Your campaign has been live for less than 48 hours and it usually takes up to two weeks to complete everything from our standard plan, I'm pretty confident that you'll see many more pledges as we move forward with the promotional activities.

Regarding the newsletter that was the subject for our daily newsletter that you were featured in yesterday if you are looking for a dedicated blast with just your product that's part of our higher plans.

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 support via email at support@thegadgetflow.com or call us at +1 (315) 401-4173

Have a wonderful day ahead.

hamza1987 wrote:Hey everyone,
    I got the standard package with the gadget flow and so far the only thing I have liked is the customer service. They are all very nice but other than that no real conversion. 1 pledge from 127 clicks. I wouldn't have mind that but looking at the results from backerclub:22 pledges out of 87 clicks, backercity:17 pledges from 282 clicks and Backerland: 17 pledges from 198 clicks, I think thegadgetflow hasn't delivered on the reputation. The newsletter they sent out was featuring a kitchen product in the subject which doesn't make sense and my product was way at the end. I emailed them regarding this, let's see what happens. You can check out my campaign below:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/qu ... reator_nav
    Thanks,
    Hamza.
  • hamza1987
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by hamza1987 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:02 pm

So Evan has reached out to me via email, very nice guy I must say. Offered a higher placement in the thursday newsletter. Hopefully will see better results:)
  • flikframe
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by flikframe » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:54 pm

Similar boat here. 2 weeks in with Gadget flow saw 3 pledges worth AU$240 (standard package AU$930) and the promotional stuff is already finished. Customer service is excellent, they're very good at quick replies. However, the social media blast didn't happen according to the 'promotion timeline', 2 days later I had to email to ask about it. Only instagram 'story' and not post, so its gone on insta after 24hrs.

In comparison - BackerCity got 5 pledges in 1 day :| same discount offer too.
    Come and check out my Kickstarter project! Love to hear feedbacks!
    http://bit.ly/flikflik

Flikframe is a picture frame that sticks on the wall with Blu-tack (or similar). Collapsible & lightweight, customize how it looks in 30 seconds.
    thegadgetflow
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by thegadgetflow » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:50 am

Thanks for your message Jolene, happy to help!

The promotion timeline you see on your dashboard shows you the estimated date for each activity which might occur faster or with a slightly delay. I can definitely reassure you that the promotion is not over yet from our side 8-)

Regarding the instagram story, the performance is way better because as a verified Instagram account we have the ability to link to your product and generate actual clicks instead of impressions compared to a post, with that said as you may have noticed we are pretty flexible with the promotions therefore when our customers prefer an actual post we usually fulfill their request within 48 hours.

Hope that helps!

flikframe wrote:Similar boat here. 2 weeks in with Gadget flow saw 3 pledges worth AU$240 (standard package AU$930) and the promotional stuff is already finished. Customer service is excellent, they're very good at quick replies. However, the social media blast didn't happen according to the 'promotion timeline', 2 days later I had to email to ask about it. Only instagram 'story' and not post, so its gone on insta after 24hrs.

In comparison - BackerCity got 5 pledges in 1 day :| same discount offer too.
  • hamza1987
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by hamza1987 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:53 am

Update:
    So I wanted to provide an update on my experience after the initial review I posted a couple weeks ago. So I did some research into The Gadget Flow and guess what? It is actually not a one time thing. It's more organic and the results might be a little slow in the beginning but are permanent for example let's say you have a kickstarter campaign and you use them. Once your campaign ends you can simply link your website to the posts they do. I actually saw my post here come up organically when I searched for car gadgets on google. Now that came as bit of a surprise to me. I didn't see the results in the beginning too but I evaluated the clicks I was getting and I suspected it might be due to the fact that I don't have the direct promotion that comes with the Pro Plan and not with the standard plan. What that means is that when someone clicks on the post or the link on the newsletter, it takes them to TGF instead of my campaign which adds an extra step. I decided to take a chance and upgraded to the Pro and guess what? Over $2600 in pledges from TGF and still growing every day. I will most probably upgrade to the Platinum package next week as I see a lot of value in the blog post and the video they make as in my case it will continue to improve my SEO ranking and further enhance my brand in the long run. I would strongly suggest anyone who wants to build a brand that they consider TGF. Evan actually called me at midnight as I was confused about my marketing strategy(unrelated to TGF) and wanted advice from someone experienced. I e-mailed him and he called me right away, who does that? Kickstarter has TGF as one of the experts too and NO am not related to TGF in any way. You can refer to my comments about them before to which Evan replied already and here's the link to my campaign which is still live on Kickstarter at the time this review is being written:
    http://kck.st/2BtdMD8
    Please feel free to reach out direcly with any questions anyone may have!
  • D365days
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by D365days » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:04 am

I am Cristina Marsan from Design in 365 days. I would like to thank all the members of the gadget team for their constant support during our first and subsequent Kickstarter campaigns. I would also like to thank them for their support for all our products.

Their team is highly polite and always available to provide quality services. I love all the products on this platform as they are useful and of exquisite design. I will always use Gadget Flow to discover new products.

We have increased visibility and awareness as people now discover us from the Gadget Flow. Apart from this, companies are now confident of our products because of Gadget Flow's recommendation.

They are indeed a great team of talented people.

We thank them!
    Cristina & Design in 365 days
    ( https://www.designin365days.com )
  • aroraproject
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by aroraproject » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:19 pm

Hey everyone!

My name is Christian and I'm with Arora Project - a digital marketing agency that specializes in crowdfunding campaigns. You can learn more about us at http://www.aroraproject.co.

We've worked with Gadget Flow before and we only have positive things to say about them. They have a great team that provided great support, an analytics dashboard that kept every important metric visible for us, and an overall positive experience. They were truly a breeze to work with, and we can't wait to wok with them again in our upcoming campaigns.

The Arora Project team vouches for their reputation and encourages anyone looking to garner support from them for any future crowdfunding effort.

If you're looking to learn more about how they can help your crowdfunding project, check their packages here - http://bit.ly/2CfUAK5