Anyone used Crowdco?
  • Sane
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Anyone used Crowdco?

by Sane » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:42 pm

What I read so far describes the exact suffering Crowdco caused us when we hired him last year.

Do. Not. Ever. Go. Near. Him/Them.

I paid him $1500.00 for a marketing campaign. The promised Press Release never came, so I hired someone on Fiverr to get it done in order to give it to him to start distributing it! Even then whenever I managed to get in touch with him he was busy assembling a team that apparently was coming from Mars or some other place outside our universe.

In a nutshell:

1. Initial contact established - Skype consultation, " We know it all" remarks, making you feel he is the guy for the job.

2. Money transferred - $1500.00

3. Beginnning of wide and rich variety of excuses, almost unable to contact troughout the campaign.

4. Campaign goes down the drain.

5. Patrick gets an email that we will be filing official compaint with the FTC ( Federal Trade Commision ).

6. More excuses " My life is falling apart", " business is bad" etc. etc.

7. Human in me force me to believe that there is truth in the above and I offer him to refund my money in full and get marketing done for second launch to which he agrees.

8. 2 weeks go by, I ask what is happening and reply is something sounding like " You must be crazy to think that I will refund the money and do the campaign for free"!

9. I am now seriously mad ( it is Friday) and tell him that if I don't have my money back in my account by Monday the above mentioned compaint to FTC and FBI Online scams Dpt will be on the way. Oh, his sister name will also be in there as she is coFounder of CrowdCo and as such is impossible not to be aware of his dealings.

10. Please give me some more time, I don't have the money!!!

11. Monday is the day Patrick!

12. Monday, 03.00am my phone wakes me up. Message from Paypal saying that his mother has just transferred the money to me! Can you believe the sorry ass, destroying people's dreams and after that calling mommy to clean after him!?!

To Dax, if you read this - contact him and tell him that you are about to contact FTC with complaint. Other way to go is Small Claims court but be aware that you have to represent yourself, can't hire lawyer for that. USD 4000+........I will find him in hell for that amount of money if I have to.

Hope you get your money back!

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by sbriggman » Tue May 23, 2017 6:46 pm

Just got an email from a reader. I wanted to post it here. I was pretty surprised.

Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 2.36.29 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 2.36.29 PM.png (46.91 KiB) Viewed 2263 times

I started this forum to serve as a free informational resource where people can discuss services, products, campaigns, and other such topics.

As you all probably know, I have both free and premium products in this niche. Free stuff includes blog posts, podcasts, and youtube vids. Premium products include my step-by-step online courses, books, etc.

At the time of writing, I've written over 700 free blog posts, over 150 podcast episodes, and a lot of YouTube vids. I also work hard to make good courses and premium training materials for you guys.

I have neither the desire or the time to manufacture any form of negative reviews.

I have no problem highlighting great crowdfunding consultants and services. You can go back into my podcast episodes and see some of these people.

Examples:

http://www.crowdcrux.com/crowdfunding-e ... -strategy/

http://www.crowdcrux.com/battle-tested- ... ic-novels/

http://www.crowdcrux.com/ultimate-guide ... iel-hyatt/
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • Bieroffner
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Bieroffner » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:19 pm

Never :)
  • smartgolf
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by smartgolf » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:45 am

Yes we used Crowd.Co and just threw away $5,000 down the sewer.

Worst experience ever. For $ 5,000 literally I could have run FB ads alone and got quadruple the results this guy made.
    In the center of a new generation of golfers

SMARTGOLF

SMART PUTTER Kickstarter page! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/smartgolf/smart-putter
  • koechler
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by koechler » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:23 pm

It hurts my heart that just another person lost 5k despite all the negative feedback that can be found on the internet. We should post SEO optimised reviews to make sure this doesn't happen to anybody else. By the way: Thanks to Salvador Briggman for posting a screenshot of my email to him a few posts up. We have to make sure that he is exposed as much as possible.

Let me share with you the threats we received after posting a report on ripoffreport.

Here is mine: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cro ... et-1373644

Here is a link to seven of them: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/spe ... 20Calderon

I just think its hilarious he would claim that he Bcc his legal team. If I want to scare someone I would make sure to include the name of the law firm and not hide it. We told him that we will gladly join him in court (which will never happen).

EMAIL 1:
    I am informing you that you have 72 hours to remove any defamation information made towards Patrick Calderon and Crowdco as posted on this ripoff report if we don't hear from you we will file a a legal complaint letter to the attorney general in California which we will take to court.

The defamation posted online is knowingly wrongly accusing Patrick Calderon of being scam artist to which we will pursue to the full extent of the law.

Bcc: Legal Team for Patrick Calderon

Patrick E Calderon
    CrowdfundingMarketer.com

Email 2:

I am advising you that we are taking you to court. You failed to remove the defaming information posted online. I am going to file a small claims court for online defamation with the Attorney General office in Los Angeles, CA on Monday. I am giving you one last chance to remove this ripoff report otherwise we will consider your actions as intended to hurt our company brand and business.

Sincerely,

Patrick Calderon Dakin

Email 3:

I was hoping to get this settled in a civil manner but taken the fact that you are hostile and still showing intentions of continuing to defame my name we will proceed forward.

We will show proof that we worked with you for FREE, didnt get paid, AND you posted defamatory information to hurt our brand my name.

Bcc. Legal Team
  • teamcrowdco
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by teamcrowdco » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:55 pm

Michael Koechler and Dancoise Miller made us work for free and have the audacity to keep defaming our name and reputation. Every single post on this thread is unreal and untruthful. We have ARE THE OLDEST crowdfunding marketing agency in the space. Our latest campaign got funded in less than 4 hours (SEE MY CREDITS IN THEIR MAIN KICKSTARTER PAGE below timeline as PROOF) https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dagoma/neva-the-easiest-and-most-affordable-3d-printer-ev?ref=creator_nav

I am disgusted by the way Kickstarter Forum and Salvador Brigman have let it become a forum to defame hard working agencies like ours. Anyone who wants to get actual references from REAL clients can contact us or our clients anytime. Salvador, I've known you for a very long time and you should vet this type of defaming information before allowing them to post lies and more lies.

Fact: We kept daily communication with the clients (Have Skype and Basecamp communication to prove)

Fact: We delivered SCRIPT for KS video which was used by client for the KS campaign

Fact: We hired our own developer to work on this project

Fact: Client decided to post this story a few hours after we spoke via Skype (after I TOLD her we would be speaking the next morning)

Fact: We worked over 40 hours on this campaign and received ZERO dollars for our work.

Fact: Client used Ripoff Report and Kickstarter Forum with the primary intetnion to hurt our brand and demafe our name and company.

I am posting what we responded on Rippoff Report below http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crowdco/internet/crowdco-patrick-calderon-crowdfunding-scam-artist-internet-1373644. Sadly most of the people on this thread except for the first clients who posted this thread are real legit clients of ours. Which ironically we got them the press we where hired for and for some very strange reason decided to hurt our brand.

Actions speak louder than any false accusation made by these clients (Dancoise Miller and Michael Koechler. We delivered Script for the Kickstarter campaign, media list of press publications, we even brought our own web developer to help us set up the page, and we refunded the client the moment they requested the refund, if we where scam artists as they are implying in this thread we would have disapeared. Comon sense is not that common. We have been helping startups for over 7 years and have no intentions of doing anything else than getting projects funded, We refunded this clients.

Fact: We kept daily communication with the clients (Have Skype and Basecamp communication to prove)

Fact: We delivered SCRIPT for KS video which was used by client for the KS campaign

Fact: We hired our own developer to work on this project

Fact: Client decided to post this story a few hours after we spoke via Skype (after I TOLD her we would be speaking the next morning)

Fact: We worked over 40 hours on this campaign and received ZERO dollars for our work.

Fact: Client used Ripoff Report with the primary intetnion to hurt our brand and demafe our name and company.

Over the past 7 years we have been extremely successfull in helping projects get funded. Our most recent Kickstarter campaign surpassed its funding in less than four hours from launching on kickstarter, anyone who has doubts of our work can reach any of our REAL clients and see for themselves. The new project we have is called NEVA 3D Printer and YOU CAN SEE for yourself https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/da ... nav_search.

We are not SCAM ARTISTS as Michael Koechler and Dancoise Miller are stating in this thread. We take defamation claims seriously and will take legal actions to anyone trying to hurt our brand and my name.

We will be more dilligent filtering clients like TheCakeLady.ch owend by Dancoise Miller and Michael Koechler. Its hard to work online trusting people especially after online publications that defame us posted by anonymous individuals. Our proof is in our work and present successes. If you believe in your product and you have a killer idea please feel free to reach out to us and reach out to our REAL clients.
  • teamcrowdco
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by teamcrowdco » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:57 pm

proof of work for cakelady.jpg
    proof of work for cakelady.jpg (175.18 KiB) Viewed 2110 times
    Here is a screen shoot that proves what we said.
  • teamcrowdco
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by teamcrowdco » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:55 pm

Here is the proof that we delivered Script, maintained communication with Michael Koechler and Dancoise Miller. We keep everything in legal form and use contracts to protect our clients. Our refund policy is clear.
    cakeproofscriptconversation.jpg
    cakeproofscriptconversation.jpg (209.54 KiB) Viewed 2110 times
  • teamcrowdco
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by teamcrowdco » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:06 pm

Salvador: You should vet your emails. We ARE NOT A SCAM. I have over 7 years working with Kickstarter clients. Michael Koechler posted a rippoff report and then this thread. How can we be scammers? He hired us and we gave him a refund, we agreed we would get paid upon certain milestones. Michael and his wife used our work, kept our media lists, script for kickstarter video, we brought our developer and did not pay us for all of the work done, plus they had the audacity to post defaming information based on info from this forum. I have all of the emails that proved we worked on this campaign. Michael emailed you telling you we where a SCAM and you decided to post your screenshot and taking the opportunity to offer your services and why you are so valuable to your readers... As a blogger you should check the facts before posting defaming information that is untrue. We work with journalists, startups on a daily basis. Michael Koechler told me his dad was scammed from millions of dollars a few years ago and I guess he used me to take out all of his frustrations, ironically we did the work, we delivered content, we got defamed by false allegations, and we did not get paid. Horrible way to work with someone. If you ever get any emails from people accusing us of something because of what they read on this thread which is full of lies, and fake clients, feel free to email me before and I will be more than happy to share the true story.

IF YOU NEED PROOF OF OUR WORK CHECK OUT OUR TWO MOST RECENT CAMPAIGNS
    NEVA 3D PRINTER: My credits are in the bottom https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/da ... reator_nav

Call Recorder https://www.indiegogo.com/command_cente ... der-iphone (Feel free to contact them, this is our second campaign with them)

I would appreciate you take time review everything I posted and contact me if you have any questions.

Patrick Calderon
    team@crowdco.co

sbriggman wrote:Just got an email from a reader. I wanted to post it here. I was pretty surprised.

Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 2.36.29 PM.png

I started this forum to serve as a free informational resource where people can discuss services, products, campaigns, and other such topics.

As you all probably know, I have both free and premium products in this niche. Free stuff includes blog posts, podcasts, and youtube vids. Premium products include my step-by-step online courses, books, etc.

At the time of writing, I've written over 700 free blog posts, over 150 podcast episodes, and a lot of YouTube vids. I also work hard to make good courses and premium training materials for you guys.

I have neither the desire or the time to manufacture any form of negative reviews.

I have no problem highlighting great crowdfunding consultants and services. You can go back into my podcast episodes and see some of these people.

Examples:

http://www.crowdcrux.com/crowdfunding-e ... -strategy/

http://www.crowdcrux.com/battle-tested- ... ic-novels/

http://www.crowdcrux.com/ultimate-guide ... iel-hyatt/
    Last edited by teamcrowdco on Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • teamcrowdco
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by teamcrowdco » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:10 pm

We've never worked with anyone named Sane, we have no records of you in our files, if we had any conversations with you why don't you name your campaign? I see you also posted something against Funded Today. Our fees are probably the most affordable fees from all of the agencies, the upfront we charge goes into expenses we need to set and make sure campaign starts running as we need to. So if you paid us $1,500 our standard fee for pre-campaign is $4,500. Either we started with you weeks before you launched assuming you had a working prototype and campaign in a good stage to start and we gave you a discount based on this which was absorbed by the launch expenses to set up press distribution, team etc. Our term sheet states 10 days after signing to get your refund. So if you passed on this day, we should have considered a good faith refund. But again not sure you are real, and the history you mention is off.

Sane wrote:What I read so far describes the exact suffering Crowdco caused us when we hired him last year.

Do. Not. Ever. Go. Near. Him/Them.

I paid him $1500.00 for a marketing campaign. The promised Press Release never came, so I hired someone on Fiverr to get it done in order to give it to him to start distributing it! Even then whenever I managed to get in touch with him he was busy assembling a team that apparently was coming from Mars or some other place outside our universe.

In a nutshell:

1. Initial contact established - Skype consultation, " We know it all" remarks, making you feel he is the guy for the job.

2. Money transferred - $1500.00

3. Beginnning of wide and rich variety of excuses, almost unable to contact troughout the campaign.

4. Campaign goes down the drain.

5. Patrick gets an email that we will be filing official compaint with the FTC ( Federal Trade Commision ).

6. More excuses " My life is falling apart", " business is bad" etc. etc.

7. Human in me force me to believe that there is truth in the above and I offer him to refund my money in full and get marketing done for second launch to which he agrees.

8. 2 weeks go by, I ask what is happening and reply is something sounding like " You must be crazy to think that I will refund the money and do the campaign for free"!

9. I am now seriously mad ( it is Friday) and tell him that if I don't have my money back in my account by Monday the above mentioned compaint to FTC and FBI Online scams Dpt will be on the way. Oh, his sister name will also be in there as she is coFounder of CrowdCo and as such is impossible not to be aware of his dealings.

10. Please give me some more time, I don't have the money!!!

11. Monday is the day Patrick!

12. Monday, 03.00am my phone wakes me up. Message from Paypal saying that his mother has just transferred the money to me! Can you believe the sorry ass, destroying people's dreams and after that calling mommy to clean after him!?!

To Dax, if you read this - contact him and tell him that you are about to contact FTC with complaint. Other way to go is Small Claims court but be aware that you have to represent yourself, can't hire lawyer for that. USD 4000+........I will find him in hell for that amount of money if I have to.

Hope you get your money back!