Average time until you back a project
  • AlexanderZ
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Average time until you back a project

by AlexanderZ » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:19 am

Hello everyone!

I am really curious about the following questions:
    1. How long does it takes for you to make a decision about backing a project after seeing it for the first time?
    2. Was there any project that you backed just after seeing it for the first tile?

• Wizardje
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Average time until you back a project

by Wizardje » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:38 pm

I'm mostly convinced during my first visit or not at all. Depends on the amount as well I think, and if I have to convince my girlfried ;-)
    The Fools With Dreams Book: A beautiful, well-designed, photo book archiving a year of living from trade, told through images, interviews and stories. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/595452217/book-fools-with-dreams
  • ayala
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by ayala » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:17 pm

I usually react right after a short detour -- to do some fact-checking on the creators to see if they're serious and legit.
    Tom Beckett
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Tom Beckett » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:05 pm

I think what you tend to see is people backing immediately because they want it then, or they back immediately because they can back out at the every end without any worry of their card being charged previously. That's why I think pledge attrition in general, and specifically at the end, is something important to keep watch of.

As a creator, I would strongly prefer people didn't do that... but that's how it is.