Pledge Calculator - how to create one
  • RichieRich
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Pledge Calculator - how to create one

by RichieRich » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:31 pm

Hi everybody,

I have a campaign i would like to launch soon, and it includes a number of product options for backers. I would like to keep the rewards simple by using a pledge calculator. The backer would choose what he wants to receive, click on a link and be taken to ta pledge calculator on our website. Then he simply enters the number of each product he wants and it gives him a total. This total he enters on his pledge.

My questions is how can we setup such a simple calculator on our website? We are not very experienced in web page management, and are at a loss as to how to do this. Is there some plugin for wordpress or similiar?

Many thanks, Richard

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Pledge Calculator - how to create one

by hyperstarter » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:55 pm

I'm pretty sure Kickstarter wouldn't allow a calculator like that, it has to be on the KS platform only.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • RichieRich
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Pledge Calculator - how to create one

by RichieRich » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:01 am

Thanks is for the reply. I have seen many campaigns with such links to an external site where the calculator is. Often it appears to work like an embedded excel sheet, but some are more advanced. I just can't find a way to make such a simple table on a page on our website.