***Feedback on project video***
  • whateverpartygame
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

***Feedback on project video***

by whateverpartygame » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:01 am

Hi everyone!!
    We appreciated all the support and feedback we received on our marketing video.
    (shown here...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OtZG6suvs&sns=em ) This was more of a promotional and marketing video for our game.

We just finalized our official Kickstarter video that will appear at the top of our campaign page. It shows a combo of game play and us explaining the game. We realize it isn't your typical project video but we are hoping it is still effective. We launch at the end of the week, so we appreciate any feedback before the big day!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSxuINgu4D8&sns=em

Thank you!!

Ali & Britt

• mattyxb
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: ***Feedback on project video***

by mattyxb » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:40 pm

My first thought is it took almost till 0:40 to figure out what the product is - people have a short attention span - get the product introduction quickly.

The song is a bit cringy - again not knowing what the product is when the video started I would have closed the video when I started hearing the person who was trying to rap. Isn't the background beat already from a well known rap song?

I would suggest starting the video after the music video - you get right to the point introducing the game and how to play. You can include the music video somewhere else on your campaign page if you'd like to still keep it.
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: ***Feedback on project video***

by Cristina » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:00 pm

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman