B2B Products/Services Crowdfunding
  • AdamOfLondon
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

B2B Products/Services Crowdfunding

by AdamOfLondon » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:00 am

All the products & services that I've seen on Kickstarter and Indigogo are aimed at consumers. What about products that are aimed at businesses? Sometimes I have seen a product that has both B2B and B2C arms, but it is fundraising for its B2C,
    this is one:
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/hiip ... 17973206#/

Say, as an example, there is an innovative ePOS system that is targetting small business owners. Is there a room for this type of products on KS or Indiegogo platforms?

There are no resources online to advise on the B2B products funding on KS or Indiegogo. Any opinion or resources you can share would be great.

Salvador Briggman, it would be great if you explore this topic in one of your videos.

• Fritz Franz
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: B2B Products/Services Crowdfunding

by Fritz Franz » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:43 am

It's a tough racket. As long as there is an incentive for people to back your campaign, then sure it's possible. You see mostly B2C on kickstarter - because there is a clear incentive for them to back -- because backers receive your product when they pay you. Plus, everyone is essentially a consumer, so there is a big ocean of potential backers to draw funds from.

Hope this helps!
    Averyton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Averyton » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:06 pm

Hello, B2B is a situation where one business makes a commercial transaction with another. This situation can happen when a business needs the services of another for operational reasons. In B2B companies use almost the same digital marketing tools and strategies that can be used in simple businesses. Starting with SEO, and finishing with content marketing there are a lot of useful tools that can be used in this field. Click here if you want to find more.
    Asirg
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Asirg » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:15 pm

Averyton wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:06 pm Hello, B2B is a situation where one business makes a commercial transaction with another. This situation can happen when a business needs the services of another for operational reasons. In B2B companies use almost the same digital marketing tools and strategies that can be used in simple businesses. Starting with SEO, and finishing with content marketing there are a lot of useful tools that can be used in this field. Click here if you want to find more.
    I didn't know that
    Gascoigne
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Gascoigne » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:32 pm

This is interesting.
    dangarang
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by dangarang » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:00 am

Guys, I am planning to open my own company. I worked for quite a while in the clothing industry, so I am familiar with this field. So I am thinking of opening a clothing store in my home town. Still, opening your own company is not that easy, and to maintain my business, I will need cash flow support. That's why I am thinking of using the service that the guys from https://factorforyou.com/staffing-factoring-companies/ provide. Still, I would be grateful if someone with more experience managing a business would share some tips and advice. I will appreciate any help you can provide.
  • Sly
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Sly » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:22 am

This is my project, please I need it to be successful
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/69 ... escription
  • Sly
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Sly » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:01 am