Follow

KickstarterForum.org

This site is not affiliated with Kickstarter, Inc.

General Chat + Introduce Yourself

What is your day job? What is your passion project?

by Mileneal » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:22 am

My day job
An engineering team leader in an MNC company manufacturing back up power supplies. Day to day task is basically managing a team of engineers who are handling projects from different customers

My passion
Fashion. Specifically men's fashion. Whether casual or formal, I love them all. I love suits, ties, dress shoes, loafers, watches. Coming from a corporate world, I see a lot of people in different outfits, from smart casual to formal attire and it fascinates me to be able to see these different styles.
The only problem is that I see a lot of young working adults who want to look presentable in the working world and they often look at big brands. I believe there should be gap to create accessibility to fashion that is at a very affordable price. That is my passion project which I am working on. Will be starting small and hopefully be able to expand in the future.
Mileneal
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

Share This Thread On

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Reddit Reddit Share on Google+ Google+

by WizzyGvo » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:31 pm

I don't currently have a job as I am still young, but I love posting on my website http://newsfeed.pw and I dream of making it a big site one day :D
WizzyGvo
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by lanborg » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:51 am

During the day I work as a User Experience Designer. I enjoy what I do and there's a passion for creating and improving how people use our applications. But my passion project and dream would be to own my business and build something of my own from the ground up!
Lan Borg
Creator of zZzleepy cat
Please check out my Kickstarter campaign!
http://kck.st/2yNl6ur
lanborg
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by glimmer80 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:21 pm

Hi, I'm a substitute teacher working on getting my teaching license. My passion is teaching and writing. I started a second kickstarter account. I did make $88 with last one! So, hopefully I can make my goal this time around. I only need $57!

Check it out if you'd like!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... =user_menu
glimmer80
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by Centri Designs » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:28 pm

What is your day job?
I am a buyer for the largest sporting goods retailer in the US.

What is your passion project?
My passion is to design products using high quality materials such as carbon fiber and full grain leather.
I love making new things and presenting them to the world. I have an artistic background so I am able to do all of the photography, graphic design, and website development myself which saves a TON of money.
Centri Designs
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by galeunderwood » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:50 am

I worked in retail, but someday I hope to start a successful project one day.
here's my campaign link: http://kck.st/2zpXDxF
galeunderwood
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

by whateverpartygame » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:12 pm

Hi there!
Our company is made up of a med surge nurse and real estate agent by day and game makers by night!
We have been best friend since 6th grade and playing games ever since then! We turned that passion into a vision and have been developing a card/tabletop game since last Jan.

--Ali & Britt
whateverpartygame
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

by katja berger » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:29 am

My day job is also my dream job. I'm an author and editor in the fantasy genres and I absolutely love it. My biggest passion is to make people fall in love with new stories and books and make sure that books are still a "real thing" 20 years from now.

My first Kickstarter is a funding of my first book to get translated into English. It would work really well on the International market so hopefully I'll succeed: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ka ... sy-trilogy
katja berger
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by furqan » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:53 pm

i am busy all time in my job .My job is online Marketing
furqan
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by sajidsaab54321 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:32 am

What is your day job?
Lucky enough that I do work related to accounting and finance about 60% of the time on online different plate form. I also work part time for a private company).

My background is in Bookkeeping, virtual assistant, web scraper etc.
What is your passion project?
My passion is learning creative new things and gets the knowledge about personal job filed.

I'm also planning to start doing crowdfunding classes in Pakistan.
sajidsaab54321
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat + Introduce Yourself

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts