Follow

KickstarterForum.org

This site is not affiliated with Kickstarter, Inc.

General Chat + Introduce Yourself

What is your day job? What is your passion project?

by AdamOfLondon » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:22 pm

Day Job:

I am a software architect consulting for investment banks and financial institutes in the City (London). I have also been the technical authority for many startups. It is an inspiring job, and I love it! (until the shit hits the fan and if I don't have to manage a legacy project)

I am involved in all sort of software development practices like usability testing, UX, graphic design, software architecture, front-end, coding, testing, product management, put simply if it relates to software production, I am in!

Passion:

I love to analyse complex real-life problems and put a simple solution, whenever I am walking or have a moment to myself, I think what if we do this to tackle that? (although, I get interrupted by my gf who thinks that she said something that upset me)

Why am I Here?

I established a team and founded a company and an app that is going live soon and I am here to see if I can fund it through Kickstarter or Indigogo.

I subscribed to Salvador Briggman YouTube channel as I found his videos useful then landed on this forum, magic!
AdamOfLondon
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

Share This Thread On

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Reddit Reddit Share on Google+ Google+

by Micaton » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:39 am

Hello!

I´m working for the company that invents hand tools. Thanks to the company I discovered kickstarter.

We just launched our second campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ma ... ve?lang=en
Micaton
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by Jakub_I » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:47 pm

My Day Job:
I'm a freelance graphic designer and brand consultant.

My Passion Project:
Launching a minimalist workspace accessories brand. Coming soon to Kickstarter.
Jakub_I
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by Marcporter » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:19 pm

My day job is managing a fashion boutique in Los Angeles.

My passion project is one that I have up on Kickstarter now. With our creative brand, we hope to reach an audience of consumers that appreciate the quality and affordability of our clothing, our informative content through music, film, and fashion. And the mission behind what we want to accomplish as a brand.

The profits we make from our creative brand, will go back into the community. Whether that be through sponsoring your kid and his team with jerseys designed and manufactured by us. Or setting up non-profit events to give the less fortunate food and clothing. We want to give back. We want to set individuals up for success.

kickstarter: http://kck.st/2mnqwpb

www.ptonline.co

Thank you for your support!
Marcporter
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by masterofdesign » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:10 pm

Just wanted to get to know some of the users here a little more :).

What is your day job?
I am a graphic and web designer! Also, I work as art director for www.bcbgdesigns.com
I usually work 8-10h per day and do a freelance job as well!

What is your passion project?
My passion project is to help people with their businesses and make their online as well as offline appearance more beautiful and more attractive to the right people by designing them a logo, website or just a promotion that will help them get the attention they deserve!
Owner of an ethical web & graphic design studio www.bcbgdesigns.com
masterofdesign
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by Jeff87333 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:38 am

I'm looking for funding on my album, please check out my music and read my profile and decide to donate if God moves you to do so. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/11 ... -the-devil
Jeff87333
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by PaperView Flowers » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:14 am

My day job used to be in retail until I got sick last year. I’ve tried to give my self the time and space to recover as best I can, and I’d like to pay it forward.

My project is: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/15 ... ew-flowers

I hope to keep doing what I do, as it works to give me a break from an overactive mind.
PaperView Flowers
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by srikanth » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:53 am

I am working as a community manager and I going to promote our game which is going to be launched on kickstarter soon
srikanth
-- Junior Member --
-- Junior Member --

by jasonbodnar » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:49 pm

Hey everyone! I work as a high school chemistry and physics teacher. I love it to death. My grandfather is a 93 year old Holocaust survivor, and my current related project is a book and podcast that I'm developing about his story. I've got 14 days left in my campaign on Kickstarter. If you're willing to contribute and/or share I'd really appreciate it! Thank you!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/242409769/my-name-was-no-more-a-holocaust-survivor-story

-- Jason
jasonbodnar
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

by profitdr123 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:30 pm

I am self-employed (Commercial Real Estate Agent) and my passion project is to help other achieve their dreams and I will do this by...
profitdr123
-- New Member --
-- New Member --

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat + Introduce Yourself

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts