Post Reply 278 posts
What is your dream and why?
    brendon@omni-pot.com
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: What is your dream and why?

by brendon@omni-pot.com » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:41 am

My dream is to grow my start-up company into an "product incubator" and spin off successful companies which employ lots of good people, with ultimate goal of having enough "mailbox money" to help my family and others have a better life.

his is going to be long journey I know. Our first product is kickstarter ( http://omni-pot.com ) and we have already made lots of mistakes but are learning a lot from this forum which will help with this and future campaigns.

• dreamchaserart
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by dreamchaserart » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:33 am

I am pretty simple. I just want to live the way I want. Create lots of stuff with my art. And publish lots of books.....and have a dog ^_^
  • jennamarion
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by jennamarion » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:02 am

Not to depend on anyone (because I'm a strong, independent woman :D ).
  • Grood1996
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Grood1996 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:37 pm

My dream is to become a famous and want to help poor people and want to educate poor children, so pray for me, I succeed in my aim of life.
    Web App: Search driving school around you: "Fahrschule in Berlin"
  • BlueCrane
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by BlueCrane » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:09 pm

To grow my startup and ultimately create jobs in my country, who desperately needs it.
  • warlord
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by warlord » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:03 pm

My dream is become a successful developer in games and software. I think in this area I've come extremely far although I still have a lot to learn. When it comes to industry and marketing things are currently a learning process. My reason? It's been a life-long wish. Not sure if that's a good enough reason but when it comes to dreams I think you should always follow your passion. :D
    Warlord- A dragon battle strategy game
    [url]https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/492717721/warlord[/url]
  • Brankiegames
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Brankiegames » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:20 pm

Hi all, Brian here.

My dream is to inspire people to be the best version of themselves.
    I want people to get more healthy, an have as much fun as possible.
    I want to do this through games. Games that kids will play in school with their teachers, games that parents will play with their children and just all kinds of people playing those together, while becoming wiser and healthier.

For now, I will keep making games under the name of Brankiegames. I hope that my games will spread across the globe, so that more and more people will get connected to eachother and become more healthy.

For now, I have one game ready, but since this topic isn't about promoting my games, I will leave this post like this :)

With kind regards!
    Brian
  • DP_Florida
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by DP_Florida » Sat May 06, 2017 12:25 pm

I have always had and innovative mind since I was a boy in Jamaica but never did anything about it. Now I am. I have about 6-7 ideas for consumer products or improvement to existing products and my dream is to bring them to market. Why? Because an idea or dream that stay in your mind that never sees the light of day will never come to life.

Take action today and bring your ideas and dreams to life.
    DPearson
  • alba_interpretame
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by alba_interpretame » Sun May 07, 2017 2:43 pm

Hi,
    I'm Alba, from Spain. I am a translator and passionate educator always on the lookout for new and exciting projects. I am very excited seeing that one of the last project I embarked upon could actually lead to a dream coming true.
    Since my graduation, I'd been wishing I could improve the process in which Interpreting is learnt and taught. I actually set to do my thesis about this very idea. I thought I could bring a gift to the educational system by promoting methods than embrace self-improvement and peer-to-peer assessment and cooperation. In the last couple of months, I managed to reach interpreters and professors, for which support I'm very helpful, but my dream would be to see interpretame.com becoming an asset for universities.

We live in a multilingual world where speaking languages means breaking barriers, and I couldn't be happier that if I knew my work and actions had actually played a role in building bridges, in bringing cultures together.

Now that after some years combining a job with steady income with the development of my dream I decided to quit all the rest and focus 100% on this project, I'm really hoping I'll see my dream come to life.

--------
    "The all-in-one web-tool for interpreters and translators”
    https://igg.me/at/interpretame
  • devtrepreneur
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by devtrepreneur » Thu May 11, 2017 5:07 am

My dream is to create a world, made to help others dreams come to life. Though I wish I could create an alternative reality like tron, but I'm happy to invest my life in a mixed reality. Where, one day I'll buy an island of my own and also have my own online presence through some sort of VR/AR approach, a 'second life' for making your dreams come true.

Often, to make these dreams come to life, we need confidence in ourselves. To talk to others, who could help and collaborate in making this dream come to life. One way we seek out this confidence, is when we look in the mirror on a night out.

Therefore, I'm planning to launch a kickstarter in a few months for 6 custom blazers/sports jackets that are unique to the core.
Post Reply 278 posts