SafeTea Towel: Fire resistant kitchen towel
  • FireFriend
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

SafeTea Towel: Fire resistant kitchen towel

by FireFriend » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:18 am

I've just launched my first Kickstarter project - the SafeTea Towel. Unlike traditional kitchen towels, if a flame comes in contact with a SafeTea Towel, the fabric will not provide fuel for the fire to sustain itself and spread. The the fire resistant fabric results in charring, not burning and the fabric will self extinguish once the flame has been removed.

Hoping you guys can check it out and let me know your feedback.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/14 ... ref=newest

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: SafeTea Towel: Fire resistant kitchen towel

by hyperstarter » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:07 pm

Congrats on launching, but I can see why it's not popular...I guess people think "what's the point" or "what's the special features" compared to something they could purchase already in the shops...

It's a quite hard campaign to promote as it's very niche specific. Rather than kitchens, you could of aimed it at restaurants, bars, bathrooms, sitting areas who use towels over electric heaters to keep warm.

Best of luck!
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:28 pm

What? I see for the first time this invention. I wish to be my sink as resistant as this towel.
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:37 pm

I would like to have this towel in my kitchen, even though I already have a sturdy sink. Yes, I think you have to promote your product, especially in restaurants, in their kitchen the cooking is every day and the fire. BTW, if you are looking for a durable but much more beautiful sink that fits perfectly into the design of your kitchen, look for the best granite composite sink and analyze the characteristics of them. I moved to the villa half a year ago, I mean to the country, letting the noisy of the city, and opted for my kitchen, a black interior with this kind of sink. It's not so expensive, but it looks so luxurious.
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:13 am

BerryHorn wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:37 pm I would like to have this towel in my kitchen, even though I already have a sturdy sink. Yes, I think you have to promote your product, especially in restaurants, in their kitchen the cooking is every day and the fire. BTW, if you are looking for a durable but much more beautiful sink that fits perfectly into the design of your kitchen, look for the best granite composite sink and analyze the characteristics of them. I moved to the villa half a year ago, I mean to the country, letting the noisy of the city, and opted for my kitchen, a black interior with this kind of sink. It's not so expensive, but it looks so luxurious.
    Granite is the best material for a sink