Khiron-Sigma new London based Startup
  • kspro
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Khiron-Sigma new London based Startup

by kspro » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:01 pm

Hey Guys,

Hope all is well,
    Would appreciate some pointers on how i can improve my campaign that just went live,

https://igg.me/at/kspro/x/9515151

I am a 35 year old dad to a wonderful 3 year old boy, i am X Microsoft and really excited about my campaign

Thanks!

Adnan

therriaultk
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Khiron-Sigma new London based Startup

by therriaultk » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:41 pm

Hi Adnan,

Thank you for sharing your campaign with us! :D Congratulations on your launch and your progress so far. How long has your project been live now?

From a quick look at your project, my biggest pointer would be maybe toning down the technical language. As someone who is somewhere in the middle of the tech-literacy spectrum, from the title of your campaign and the video I didn't know what you were raising money for. I suggest more simple introductory copy, like "Khiron-Sigma: Combining the Power of a Computer with the Portability of a Smartphone."

Once I read a little more into your campaign I understood more. I've seen other Ultra Mobile PCs and I think you have a good concept. I like how you're rolling out several versions optimized for different uses.

It would be nice if the video explained it more for people who don't understand all of the terms at a glance. It would also be nice if the campaign showed potential backers more of your vision. I understand that's a little bit hard at the concept stage, but painting a picture of who this device would be most useful for etc, might encourage more people to buy-in.

Stress things like the full keyboard, how it's great for mobile workers who want to use smaller devices like tablets but they can't run the same programs, etc. Also, you give dimensions but it would be nice to see the size in relation to everyday objects like a hand or standard smartphone for more visual people.

Hope these tips are helpful!
    Community Manager - CrowdCrux.com
  • kspro
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by kspro » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:40 pm

This is so great! Thanks you for your pointers!
  • silkandsnow
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by silkandsnow » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:02 am

Your product looks great... congrats! I would also suggest that you refine the messaging in your project page to better describe the problem statement and how your product solves this. The visuals are great, but I also took me a bit of time to understand how this product could help me.