Silk and Snow Mattress
  • silkandsnow
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Silk and Snow Mattress

by silkandsnow » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:13 am

Hello,

We just launched our Kickstarter project, which is the Silk & Snow mattress. I've found the users of this forum to be really insightful and would love to hear what you think. The project link is https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/si ... -foam-mat/

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Silk and Snow Mattress

by hyperstarter » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:43 am

I think the campaign is good. What my concern is that you're making alot of claims like Superior Quality, "Best kind of compfort" and a graph on Heat Transfer. It seems quite generic and not specific if you were refering to a well-known mattress brand and comparing yours to it.

If you had a video of people on the street testing it out and giving you their opinion, it would be more effective. Right now, you the owners are telling us how great the mattress is but I think people need convincing in other ways.

Hope this helps?
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • lowkey
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by lowkey » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:34 am

while i told the other campaigners to educate the audience, you just need better promotions.

good luck.
    Personal Record : Assisted 13 Campaigns - 13K Backers - $2M Funded
    1 Year 7 Months Crowdfunding Marketing Compiled
    http://bit.ly/marketingresearchcompiled
    Averyton
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Averyton » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:38 am

It looks pleasant but doesn’t send me a lot of confidence. Maybe because I never heard of this company and never saw reviews. If you have some reviews about this be free to send me! I worked in this domain with mattresses, I had my showroom! So, I know how to choose a good one. I always tell people: never make economies when it comes to a mattress. A good mattress means: comfy and peaceful sleep, heat protection, and long-lasting! My favorite now is from bestmattress.co.uk . I chose Orthopaedic Latex Mattress due to my back pain and till now I am pleased! I will come later with more reviews! Maybe in the summer to see how it acts at warmth.
    Imusta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Imusta » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:32 pm

Averyton wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:38 am It looks pleasant but doesn’t send me a lot of confidence. Maybe because I never heard of this company and never saw reviews. If you have some reviews about this be free to send me! I worked in this domain with mattresses, I had my showroom! So, I know how to choose a good one. I always tell people: never make economies when it comes to a mattress. A good mattress means: comfy and peaceful sleep, heat protection, and long-lasting! My favorite now is from bestmattress.co.uk . I chose Orthopaedic Latex Mattress due to my back pain and till now I am pleased! I will come later with more reviews! Maybe in the summer to see how it acts at warmth.
    I am searching now for an orthopedic mattress. Is your suggestion really good? Can you tell me more about it?
    AmaDeY1993
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by AmaDeY1993 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:32 am

What is your competitive advantage? How do you differentiate from your competitors?
  • Courtois
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Courtois » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:44 am

I like the concept. If I were you, I would bet on bio foam. Think of it, we are polluting are lot these days, and there is a trend in "go green". This way you will find your customers easier and you will work for a good cause. I know that this might increase your production costs but the mattress price will go up as well. I did not understand the idea of heat press. Is it anyhow related to Stahls or is it something similar? I am really interested in this though. Looking forward to hearing back from you!
  • TPayne1983
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by TPayne1983 » Sat May 14, 2022 5:28 pm

I am used to the fact that health consists of hardening, dietary nutrition and constant classes in the gym. Unfortunately, that's not all. You need to take care of your own body every day, if not every minute. Even in a dream. Think about how we sleep. A softer pad, or even two. That's just the back thinks otherwise, it's not as comfortable as it seems. I bought a new orthopedic mattress and silk pillows. I love these pink silk pillows so much
  • FilmDori
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by FilmDori » Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:56 pm

These look really good, well done on meeting your goal and getting funded.
    hamemont
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by hamemont » Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:08 am

I got sick with the Covid, and I had complications. I have been lying in the hospital for several months and can not recover. I feel like I live in a hospital. I need a new orthopedic mattress because I’ve been spending most of my time lying in a hospital bed and have back problems. I needed the help of an orthopedic doctor. A friend of mine advised me to order this hospital bed mattress https://careoutlet.co.uk/hospital-bed-mattress . He said that he had already ordered on this site and was satisfied. The orthopedic mattress the hospital provided me is not good.