eMinnow
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Robotic Fishing Lure Now Live On KickStarter

by eMinnow » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:43 am

Hi guys,

Just to let you know that our Kickstarter campaign is now live:

http://bit.ly/2pwBTO8

eMinnow is the worlds first robotic fishing lure which is designed to swim like a fish whilst giving off a fish attracting harmonic. Two years of testing has proven eMinnow to be highly effective.

Everything is done, design testing, molds, motherboards, packaging etc., we need your support to bring the first stock in and on to the market.
    Please support us by sharing with your network and/or by pledging!!

http://bit.ly/2pwBTO8

David Tye
    eMinnow the worlds first robotic fishing lure! now AVAILABLE to pre-order now via:
    Indiegogo On Demand: http://bit.ly/2qzwRjC
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Robotic Fishing Lure Now Live On KickStarter

by charli55 » Tue May 12, 2020 10:46 am

Robotic lures? I guess, it helps to catch the fish more efficiently, but... does it make any sense? The fishing is more about sports than about how much of it will you pull out of the water using any kind of instrument. BTW, the best "tool' of easy fishing is dynamite :D
    RainbowStalin
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by RainbowStalin » Tue May 12, 2020 10:53 am

charli55 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:46 am Robotic lures? I guess, it helps to catch the fish more efficiently, but... does it make any sense? The fishing is more about sports than about how much of it will you pull out of the water using any kind of instrument. BTW, the best "tool' of easy fishing is dynamite :D
    I agree with you. It really doesn't make a lot of sense. The good old fishing is when you arrive at the lake early in the morning, take your good old rod and start to fish without all these complicated devices. There still is a lot of modern stuff that can make fishing more interesting, though. For example, not so long ago I've bought Shimano Antares reel. Now it's much easier for me to reel in a big fish. Like, REALLY big. My previous reel just broke when I tried to take down a large bass. But after I got new reel I don't have such problems.
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:16 am

Sounds pretty interesting. I think it will be much easier when fishing because robots always simplify the task (this is what they are created for, right?) I had a small tank with two fish last year and I was looking for a good place where I could buy cool and beautiful things to decorate the aquarium, for example, live stones or corals. My friend recommended me excellent ARC Reef and now the fish, I think, much more comfortable to swim in the tank because from this site I bought a lot of cool things
  • Hurenwer
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Hurenwer » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:41 pm

It sounds very tempting. But now I'm interested in the Fish Finder, where would I buy it?
  • Fishlll
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Fishlll » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:23 pm

Try searching for information on the Internet. You can also view the reviews. Reviews are constructive in understanding what you need. The price also depends on which model you choose. Each spinning reel has its own characteristics. There are different spinning reels suitable for different types of fish. You should definitely decide on your choice before buying one. You can make your own 10 best spinning reels for bass fishing top and choose one of them. After all, if you are fishing with a spinning rod designed for light fish-large fish, then the spinning rod will wear out. In the opposite case, you will not have enough sensitivity. And be sure to choose well all the components for your spinning. The effectiveness of your fishing depends on it.
    Last edited by Fishlll on Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • songtran71
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by songtran71 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:00 am

Good luck with the project David. Someone would want one. There are some who need to catch for food not sports. for example, if you are back packing on a budget and need some food and don't have the luxury of enjoying the fishing as a sports, this would come in really handy. I hope you get decent traction with it.