KRAFT anime series -our first Kickstarter campaign
  • EmiriAbubu
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

KRAFT anime series -our first Kickstarter campaign

by EmiriAbubu » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:38 pm

We have just launched a new animation project on Kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/271372265/kraft-anime-series/description

Any support/advice would be greatly appreciated! Cheers =)

Since its our first project, wondering what kind of marketing help could people suggest to gain more backer to get our project boosted.

KRAFT- Anime Series -Live on KICKSTARTER
    find out more--->> https://goo.gl/ivoCkv
    Hariver
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: KRAFT anime series -our first Kickstarter campaign

by Hariver » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:37 pm

I want to watch an anime cartoon. Which one can you recommend?
    UnaSlater
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by UnaSlater » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:12 am

I read in several places about this open anime project on Kickstarter and it interested me.
    I, being a fan of anime, have always loved such things.
    I usually watch all the series and everything I need on KissAnime because it's a site that specializes in this and there I find everything I need.
    Many of my friends are anime fans and for this reason, we have our tradition in which once a week we all gather together and watch various anime because together it is much more interesting and fun. In our group of friends, only 2 people are not anime fans but they come with us anyway because they like to spend time and make jokes together and I am extremely happy that I have such friends.
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:42 pm

UnaSlater wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:12 am I read in several places about this open anime project on Kickstarter and it interested me.
    I, being a fan of anime, have always loved such things.
    I usually watch all the series and everything I need on KissAnime because it's a site that specializes in this and there I find everything I need.
    Many of my friends are anime fans and for this reason, we have our tradition in which once a week we all gather together and watch various anime because together it is much more interesting and fun. In our group of friends, only 2 people are not anime fans but they come with us anyway because they like to spend time and make jokes together and I am extremely happy that I have such friends.
    I also use this site and it's a good one.
  • honey20miss
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by honey20miss » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:15 am

And what other traditions do you have not personally, but in the world about anime?
  • jamesmccartney90
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by jamesmccartney90 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:30 am

As far as I know, anime fans always arrange an outing when it comes to hanging out. Every resident can dress up in the costume of their favorite hero by making it with their own hands. Then in the city, these people get to know each other and create clans. Even among the elderly, there are such fans. I, in turn, try to create characters that only I like, and this helps me waifuforlaifu generator https://waifuforlaifu.com/pages/waifu-generator, I found it not so long ago, you can even determine the type of costume if there are no patterns. And you can also create something of your own