Explore Patagonia Through This Feature Documentary!
  • garrettrmartin
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Explore Patagonia Through This Feature Documentary!

by garrettrmartin » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:03 pm

Hello Everyone!

My name is Garrett Martin and I am the director and producer of an upcoming documentary titled "Unbounded" that just launched on Kickstarter!

The film follows four of us, completely unaided, as we hike and pack-raft for four months into Patagonia. We followed this relatively unknown trail, "The Greater Patagonian Trail", which is the longest continual trail network in South America, yet few people have heard of it and even fewer have attempted it. The trail passes through dense forests, snow peaked mountains, active volcanoes, barren deserts and pretty much everything in-between. The film follows our adventure but the main purpose of the film is conservation as we interviewed the top environmentalists across the country to inspire the protection of Chile and wild places across the globe. A portion of the film's proceeds will go towards environmental organizations in Chile to help protect this pristine and untouched land.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the project! Check out the first teaser for the film below on our Kickstarter page and let me know what you think!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1118318772/unbounded-a-feature-documentary

Cheers!

Garrett