Kickstarter- What is your mission? Do you know your WHY ?
  • henrychestbro
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Kickstarter- What is your mission? Do you know your WHY ?

by henrychestbro » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:06 pm

Hi all,
    My name is Henry. Please share your mission.
    I am running an active apparel line. I wanted to start everything using support and loves from the community because I believe without that none of us can be successful in any kind of business. To start the mission, I committed to donate 10% profit of the company annually to charity activities. I was born into a poor family and had a broken background as an lazy and not well educated kid who never thought he would never break his own limits to chase his dream of becoming an entrepreneur. Unfortunately ( :))) ) I found what I love to do and fought my way to be who I am today and who I want to become. Indeed, I desire to create a community that motivates and inspires all individuals around the globe to break their own limits and pursue their impossible dreams. Therefore, this is my mission and my WHY. I started everything by asking myself why I do it. If the answer is money then I immediately shut that idea down because I don't want to be a slave for money for 40 or 50 years , what is the meaning of life when all you can think of is money . If I am not doing something that makes me feel energetically waking up every morning and hustle all days without losing motivation, then i know I am doing something wrong. I believe in the power of giving and I believe in the power of fighting together. Finally, I believe in you of achieving your dreams. Thank you & please check out my child : http://kck.st/2tipzCC

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Kickstarter- What is your mission? Do you know your WHY

by hyperstarter » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:59 am

Hi Henry,

Probably the first thing I'd say, is that you need to break-up your text into clear to read paragraphs.

Another thing, is that you wrote too much! It's great to write about your background and story, but at the end of the day potential backers don't know you and just want to concentrate on what you can give them and what makes your Kickstarter campaign so special.

Right now, you've raised 0. You've got the passion, but that doesn't mean you're on the way to be an entrepreneur. Instead it requires alot of focus, research and practice.

I personally don't think Chest Bro would reach it's goal. You're essentially selling logos on expensive hats, joggers and tees. If there was a list of features that showed off why your brand is so great, that would help.

Best of luck and hope my advice helps, don't give up just re-focus your efforts.

Keep up the good work!
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about