How to keep the initial boost in the campaign
  • airpaq
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

How to keep the initial boost in the campaign

by airpaq » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:57 am

Hi all, :)

3 days ago we have launched successfully our Kcikstarter campaign (Airpaq - the backpack made from airbags and seat belts):

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ai ... reator_nav

We were funded within the first 2 hours, but the inital boost seems to be over now. I wanted to ask if you have any good advise on how to best keep up the good initial momentum. Is there any service/platforms etc. that you could recommend? I know that all crowdfunding specialized marketing/PR companies want moeny back for their service.. But which companies in your opinion give the best value for the money I have to invest?

Please let me know! Any help/support is much appreciated!

best,

Michael

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: How to keep the initial boost in the campaign

by hyperstarter » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:27 pm

I'd like to recommend our services, only because have worked on x2 overfunded backpack campaigns "hands on".

Looking at your campaign, mostly you've got German + Italian backers so perhaps can place more focus on them or expand on the US and Amsterdam and UK more.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
    Tom Beckett
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Tom Beckett » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:02 pm

Hey Michael,

This is realllllly well done. Awesome job guys! Love the upcycling/repurposing and your mission is pretty clear. The ethically sourced working conditions is great too.

I'd encourage you to try a few things on your own before shelling out cash to promotion services. You have time on your side with 34 days left and since your already funded and trying to go beyond, you are a success story. With this, I would try two things:

1) Media Coverage - You've already listed several publications that have covered you, which is great. I'd encourage you to go after some more niche publications in the upcycling/sustainable ethos space. You can leverage who has written about you previously to get features in these other sites. You've got the necessary lead time to get more articles written and you're project is a winner - people like to write about winners. Sal's recent course on PR would be extremely useful and timely for you in this moment.

2) Facebook Ads - Back to the niche you are in... If you aren't already, try doing some FB ad experiments targeting the upcycling interests. Millennials are all about this stuff and they are on Kickstarter.

Good luck guys. Let us know how it goes!
    brianbgl
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by brianbgl » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:18 pm

Hi Michael!

Did you use Hyperstarter sevices? How the campaign is going on?
    Thanks!
    FITCAZE | Makes charging easier than ever.
    http://www.fitcaze.com
    => Soon on Indiegogo. Reserve your pack now to get $10 off.
    Archy Vasco
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --
    Location: 3855 Holcomb Bridge Rd., Suite 300, Norcross, GA, 30092, USA

by Archy Vasco » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:12 pm

Awesome project guys, I like the lifestyle photos at the beginning. What do you think about cross posting in updates after we launch the project? Here is our pre campaign landing page - https://vascobags.com

By the way, very interesting, how gadget flow works for you? We are right now side by side on their website.
    Vasco - 7 most functional bags and packing cubes that will make your trip incredibly easy!
    Get the whole set for $99 ( Limited offer ) - https://vascobags.com
  • karl321
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by karl321 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:08 pm

hyperstarter wrote:I'd like to recommend our services, only because have worked on x2 overfunded backpack campaigns "hands on".

Looking at your campaign, mostly you've got German + Italian backers so perhaps can place more focus on them or expand on the US and Amsterdam and UK more.

How does your services work?
    hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by hyperstarter » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:35 pm

Sure, feel free to get in touch.

karl321 wrote:
    hyperstarter wrote:I'd like to recommend our services, only because have worked on x2 overfunded backpack campaigns "hands on".

How does your services work?
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • iProtect
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by iProtect » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:25 pm

Very cool product and I am sure you will do well with it!!

Please check out my campaign, just launched;

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/12 ... reator_nav
  • Gameumentary
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Gameumentary » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:17 pm

Jeez, whatever you did to get that boost back seemed to work out for ya. Very cool that these are made using recycled materials.
  • mugshot_exhibition
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by mugshot_exhibition » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:59 am

Great campaign, I'd really keep away from the PR side of things, you've already been funded, just keep spreading the word in any way you can!