Any feedback about this new iPhone battery case?
    brianbgl
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Any feedback about this new iPhone battery case?

by brianbgl » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:17 pm

Hi guys!

I'm Brian, CEO & Founder of Fitcaze!
    I just wanted to have your short feedback about my campaign to know how to improve it, and what kind of questions people may have about it :)
    IF you just take a quick look, it would be AWESOME!

Thank you so much,
    Love you all.

Here's the link; https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/11 ... -does-more

FITCAZE | Makes charging easier than ever.
    http://www.fitcaze.com
    => Soon on Indiegogo. Reserve your pack now to get $10 off.
    Donnabell87
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Any feedback about this new iPhone battery case?

by Donnabell87 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:23 pm

Hi. Can you help me? Do you have any shockproof AirPods cases? I have this situation. I bought a new AirPods six months ago. After a while, it broke down. I'm very angry because this AirPods are only six months old! I immediately made the decision to go for repairs. And they fixed it for me, but two days later I dropped my AirPods again. Then I decided to buy a shockproof AirPods case, here AirPods pro case. But knowing how clumsy I am, I decided to find a shockproof case for my iPad, so if you have this kind of case it would be very cool.
  • william210
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by william210 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:20 pm

41:10 Construction Group is a GAF certified roofing contractor specializing in roof system restoration and repair of storm-related damage. Over 25yrs of experience working with residential and commercial property owners, we are honored to be the company of choice in servicing the regions of Dallas, FortWorth, Lubbock, and surrounding areas.
    Connorwal
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Connorwal » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:38 pm

Donnabell87 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:23 pm Hi. Can you help me? Do you have any shockproof AirPods cases? I have this situation. I bought a new AirPods six months ago. After a while, it broke down. I'm very angry because this AirPods are only six months old! I immediately made the decision to go for repairs. And they fixed it for me, but two days later I dropped my AirPods again. Then I decided to buy a shockproof AirPods case, here AirPods pro case. But knowing how clumsy I am, I decided to find a shockproof case for my iPad, so if you have this kind of case it would be very cool.
    I had an almost similar situation but it had ended not as well as yours