Hello, I've created a super compact travel pillow:)
    Lydia
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Hello, I've created a super compact travel pillow:)

by Lydia » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:15 pm

Hello everyone,

Do you love travelling? Same as many travelers, I usually got stiff neck and painful back after long haul flight. I've tried lots of travel pillows but seems the problem still exist. So I decided to create one. That's where Handycosy comes from!

This is a super lightweight (196 grams only!) memory foam travel pillow which can be packed down to a 10cm cube (70% size reduction). It's ergonomic design allows it to provide optimum neck supprt without tightening your neck too hard.

We are LIVE on Kickstarter! Please go to our campaign page for more product features: http://kck.st/2wUqzv7

Hope you have a nice journey with Handycosy:)

Lydia

HANDYCOSY is an ergonomic travel pillow made of memory foam that easily packs down to a 10cm cube! Check it out!

We are LIVE on Kickstarter! and not to miss our 48-hour Super Early Bird offer:)
    hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Hello, I've created a super compact travel pillow:)

by hyperstarter » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:49 am

This is pretty cool! I think the video is great and shows people using it.

My quick thoughts is that I felt you need some neck Doctor's comments and support. It's great the pillow supports the neck, but in terms of stretching and preventing injuries, it's not quite clear.

Best of luck! I used to live in HK, so if you need any further guideance feel free to get in touch.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about